Chapter II

"This is the land of the dead?" I look around. "It sure lives up to it's name."

In front of me, was a land with the ground coloured red, the sky of the realm was black with several things wandering around.

"What are those things, wandering around?" I ask confused.

Thanatos turned and saw what I was looking at.

"Those are the souls of the dead, what else would be in this realm?"

"Okay, but what part of the Underworld are we in?" I ask him. "I know greek mythology, and this doesn't look like the Mourning Fields, Elysium or the Isle of The Blessed."

"You do know a lot, but yes this place is none of them." He smiled and spread his hands. "These are the Asphodel Meadows, where the souls who aren't good or evil go for eternity."

Suddenly, I heard a roar, if you can even call it that. In my 23 years on Earth, I have never heard a louder noise than this.

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled, panicked.

"Calm down, calm down." He said to me. "That was Cerberus, it seems he is curious about you."

"Curious about eating me?" I ask sarcastically.

"No, curious about who is the living one that I brought to the Underworld." He shook his head and he chuckled as he looked at me panicking. "He is not like what your myths described. He is almost the same as every other dog, Other than the fact he is as large as what you call a tank, he breathes fire and he has three heads."

"Exactly like a normal dog." I reply sarcastically as I calmed down.

"You will be amazed when you see him." He explained to me. "Let's go, I need to bring you to him."

"Who?"

"Who else?" He said as we start flying. "Other than Hades himself?" He smiled. "After all, he is my superior."

"You can fly?!" I stared at him in amazement.

"........of all things, that's your question?"

"I am human, we can't exactly fly on our own you know."

"True." He mused. "Anyway, let's go I need to officially make you a chosen."

"What does it entail?" I questioned him.

"Going through a test created by your god and completing it."

"And what is mine?"

"I will tell you after I report to Hades."

As I started to fly, I had only one thought.

'Where does the lord of the underworld live?"