"Wonwoo, let's try the shooting game!" I shouted and dragged him along with me. I inserted the coins, but Wonwoo remained mute as he was having the far look with a scowl appeared on his forehead.

"Wonwoo-yah, Wonwoo," I shook his body as he didn't budge when I was calling his name. He finally back to his sense.

"Oh, yeah, should we play this?" He cleared his throat and sat beside me in the small room, avoiding my stare as I looked at him with a questioning eyes.

"You don't like it? Should we play another game?" I asked silently, but enough to be heard by him. He turned to me while holding onto that gentle expression again as he ruffled my hair.

"You've never change," He chuckled, "Aniya.. we'll play this, this is my favourite anyway . Let the game on." Wonwoo rolled his shoulders.

I smiled at this, then I proceeded controlling the gun and we started the game.

For the entire time in the room, I was squelling - but more to shouting like an old man at how intense the game was. Not to mention, Wonwoo couldn't help but kept laughing when I almost cussed because of the loud sound effect in the room, but despite all that, we did make a good team and won the game.

"Nice game, Wonwoo." I simply commented as we stepped out from the small room and fist bumpes with him.

"Of course, Haeun. No one could beat me in any arcade game," Wonwoo chuckled and slowly showing his mischievous gaze at me.

"And also on winning you."

I turned to look at him when he reached out his hand caress my head gently. There was a moment of staring silence before I rolled my eyes at his sudden cockiness.

"Stop it," I punched his stomach lightly which made him let out a chuckle.

"Haeun, let's try that," Wonwoo said, pointing to the Tekken 5 machine. When I saw it, I smiled ever so widely.

"You sure you wanna go against me with this game, Wonwoo? I'm really good at that, you know." I smirked.

He raised his brows, "Ooh, you just triggered me, KimHae. Okay let see who'll win!"

In half an hour, we moved constantly from one game to another and bought some drinks to relief our sore throats from too much screaming.

Until there was the claw machines corner that caught my eyes. It was more to the cute toy inside the machine that pulling me to there.

"Wonwoo, can you get me that? Please say yes, because that friend inside is literally calling me! " I pleaded with my puppy eyes as I clasped my hand under my chin and pointed at a cat toy inside the shelf.

Wonwoo laughed, somehow amused at my request.

"Do you want that? Yeah why not! I will give you everything you want, this is just a piece of cake." He replied with a confident voice and cracked his knuckles. With that, my mouth quirked up into a satisfied smile.

Along the struggles, I continued cheering on Wonwoo , at the same time, I would mock him too when he failed to grab the toy using the claw.