You started to panic you jumped on Sophia. "Wake up bitch! What did you send to jaeden?" You scream. She smiled a little and rubbed her eyes.

"Just a video and it will help you in the long run so don't call me bitch, hoe bag" you started to laughed because she called you a hoe bag, but then you remember what jaeden said and got off.

Weeboo💗: she sent me a interesting video. So you want to talk about it?

You: is it bad??

Weeboo💗: it depends?? Maybe because you probably didn't want me to know.

You: um sure.

Weeboo💗: meet me at the park close by your house around 1.

You: okay 👌🏼

"I hate you Sophia" she started laughing. You gave her the phone so she can see what you texted him.

"Well I'm going to leave so you can get ready" she said starting to get up.

"Uh huh hunny" I said "you are going to help me pick out a outfit"

"Fine" she said rolling her eyes. It was 11:54 and Sophia already left and you were heading out. You got there and you see jaeden sitting on a swing, you sat on the swing right next to him but he didn't she'd sit there.

"Hey" you said in a nervous tone. He looked up and smiled.

"I thought you would blow me off" he said.

"Why would you think that?"

"Sophia didn't show you the video before you came here?" He said raising a eyebrow.

"No...was she supposed too?"

"Here" after he showed me the video I didn't know what to do or what to think.

"Um...you weren't supposed to see that" You said looking down. You can feel him staring at you.

"Well I'm going to go" you said getting up, you ran back to your house with tears in your eyes.

You: why tf would you do that to me??

Sophia: what you mean??

You: why would you send that damn video? Did you think it would make him like me? Now it's awkward between us, I lost a best friend that I loved because of you.

You turned off your phone and ran downstairs and out the back door. You lived close to the woods and you decided to go to your hide out.

It was dark out you didn't know what time it was. But you decide to go back home you were walking out of the woods when your mom started to embrace you in a hug and sobbed.

"Where were you!" She yelled "me and everybody else were worried sick"

"I'm sorry, I just needed time to myself. Is that too much to ask for? Can I be alone outside for a while?"

"Sure, but don't go into the woods" she said giving me a stern look. You were sitting alone outside, it was peaceful. You hear your back door open then close.

"I thought I told you I wanted to be alone mom" I said.

"Well first off I'm not your mom and secondly I don't follow the rules" you turned your head around and you see jaeden standing right behind you.

"Oh, sorry I thought you were my mom"

"I was worried about you" you hear him say.

"Really?"

"How is that surprising" he said giving you a weird look.

"Maybe because you saw that video and didn't say anything to me about it, anyways shouldn't you be off hanging out with 'Kate'"

"Could we not talk about her, anyways I don't like her like that. Okay." He said getting a little offended. "Anyways I was going to talk to you about that video but you ran away"

"Fine if you wanna talk about that video, then talk"

He chuckled at you "I wanted to say I feel the same way and that I'm not blind, I do see you" he said taking a seat right next to you.

"You like me too?" You said shocked.

"Yea..." he said turning red.

"But you turned red when Wyatt was teasing you about Kate."

"Doesn't mean I like her, anyways I turned red because he know that she likes me" he said getting offended again.

We sat in silence for a while, but it wasn't awkward silence.

"Um...so what now?" You asked.

"Maybe we should kiss?" You bursted out laughing. He looked down knowing he was embarrassed by what he said. You lifted his chin and kissed him, it took him a while to kiss back but he soon did. You guys pull away and start smiling.

"Whooo otp, the ship has sailed!" You herd Sophia yell. You turn around and see everyone the boys took pictures and posted them.

"Hey um y/n would you be my girlfriend?" Jaeden said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course weeboo" you said kissing his. He chuckled and smiled at you.

"I think I like that nickname now" he said. You guys both laughed.
-----------------------
I hope you enjoyed it! Comment if you did vote for it or whatever! Okay well until next time! Peace out ✌🏼!