As Niall comes back from the bar which enough shots for all of us twice over, I quickly grab mine and down them I squint my eyes as the fruity sour liquid travels down my throat. When I open my eyes I see Harry narrow his eyes at me. He then turns from me as waves his hand down towards the shots and shake his head at Niall. Niall shrugs and takes Harry's shots and takes one himself and gives to other to me. I bet gladly accept it.

"1...2...3!" Niall counts down.

I throw my head back pinch my nose and let it go to my head.

"I am going to dance!" I say and run to the dance floor. I am on my own for like a minute, until I notice Harry tap Nialls shoulder and point to me, Niall nods and makes his way over to me.

"Hey are you alright?" Niall says as he makes a attempt at dancing.

"Yeah, what's up Harry's arse?" I ask.

"I don't really know I think he is worried about you?" Niall says confused.

"Why?" I reply

"Because you're hot and they're a lot of creepy men here" Niall says.

"Oh right well I am going to the toilet" I excuse myself.

15minutes later.

"Please get off of me" I cry.

"No! You're a pretty little fucker but you need to shut the fuck up!" The large man says.

"Now here is perfect" He says as he lets go off my hair and pushes me against the wall outside to club. My bare shoulders collide with the cold scummy brick wall. Why me? I block every sound out as this stranger attempts to dig into me and puts his cold tongue all over my neck.

"Get off me, please please please. I want to go home" I literally cry I am practically talking to myself.

He ignores me as the tears continue to roll my my face. An object is all this man views me as. I could have kids? I could have a successful career ahead of me. I do. He doesn't care. He will rape me and leave. Pretending nothing happened. Me? I will be sarced for the rest of my life. Do I scream? Will anyone hear me?

I scream as loudly as I can. The man punches me in the nose.

I hear heavy footsteps.

harry's pov

"Mate did you hear that?" I ask zayn as I draw the cigarette from my mouth outside the club.

"Hear what?" Zayn says while trying to concentrate.

"I heard a scream" I say.

I begin to hear whimpering and soft sobs. I need to go and investigate.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" I hear in the distance.

"I am going to follow the noise" I say as I step on the bud of my cigarette.

I walk further down the little alleyway I walk in the direction I can hear noise coming from. It doesn't sound good. I know some couple are really kinky but I can hear crying? Maybe its anal.....Wait never mind.

I then see a man with his tongue all over this girls neck as she cries with her head down. I cannot really identify what is going on as it is really dark.

"Mate? Is everything okay here? She doesn't look happy" I say steadly.

He shots his head up.

"Leave me and my girlfriend alone you prick" He spits.

Then I realize who the girl is. Its fucking louisa.

Louisa's pov.