"Wings, can you unlock the door for me?" I asked my wings in a small voice. "Please! I promise I'll say sorry to the sales lady and to Daddy."

Being the obedient wings, it is, it flew me to the door and unlocked it. I walked out and grabbed fairy dust from my bag before sprinkling some to it.

"Stupid wings!" I laughed. "Finally, I'm in control once again." I breathe a sigh of relief. I then quietly flew out the window and made my great escape.

I went to the fairy mall again and flown around. I brought some gold with me this time, so I have nothing to worry about.

While going through shops, I saw a couple flying hand in hand. I was disgusted so being the bitter bee that I am, I conjured up a spell just to rain on their parade. I mean, literally, rain on their parade. Dark rain clouds hovered on top of them and in a snap of my finger, only the two of them were under the pouring rain.

I laughed when I saw their reactions. It was priceless!

Couples disgust me! Love in general makes me gag! I wasn't really like this but 3 years ago I trusted all my heart to a fairy, but he just broke it. I don't want to talk about it anymore because he's f*cking annoying.

It didn't take long before I got bored and decided to come home. As I was navigating through the Enchanted Forest, I bumped into an old lady who was flying in a rush. "Ugh! Watch where you're going, stupid!" I said, obviously pissed.

"I'm sorry, Princess!" she said, diverting her gaze to the ground.

"You better be sorry!" I glared at her before rolling my eyes and continuing my flight.

Once I got home, I flew up the window to my bedroom and changed to my house dress. As if on cue, I was called to have dinner. I went to our dining room and greeted my mom and dad. I also greeted my sister who clearly looks annoyed.

I guess she found out I borrowed her diamond-encrusted headband without permission this morning. I didn't mind her and just ate the food served by the servants. After eating, I went to my room and dozed off.

The next morning, I woke up expecting to see my pretty pink dresser but when I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a maroon brick wall.

I quickly sat up and looked around. I think this is an alley. I contemplated for a bit before I stood up.

I looked down at my feet and saw that I wasn't wearing my fairy shoes and instead I was wearing shoes that are tied up. It is colored black and white. I also looked at the clothes I'm wearing. I'm wearing pants and a shirt that exposes my stomach. What the hell?!

I breathe in and out. I'll just teleport myself. Yeah, that'll work.

"Tahiliaportia Sky Kingdom!" I cast the spell. I closed my eyes but when I opened it, I was still in that alley. "What the f*ck, wings?!" I exclaimed.

I tried touching my back, but my wings weren't there! Without my wings, I don't have my powers. What will I do now?! I walked outside of the alley and what surprised me were the tall buildings around. There are also people walking without wings and it just felt different.

Am I in the human world?! No way! This can't be true!

I started walking and running. I don't know where else to go or how I can go back to the kingdom. I don't even know how I got here!

While walking I bumped into a person and fell. "I'm sorry, Princess. Let me help you," that person offered.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Did this person just call me princess? This human knows who I am?!