In fact, it seemed as if the ice had gotten tighter. Kidomaru's blood ran cold, or colder than it already was when he noticed Naruto's shadow on the ground right next to his. Kidomaru slowly looked up towards Naruto as his eyes filled with terror when he looked into Naruto's malice filled orbs.

" P-please," Kidomaru whimpered out pitifully as his transformation dropped. Naruto said nothing as he grabbed Kidomaru's head in his hand and squeezed as hard as he could. Kidomaru screamed in pain as he felt his skull slowly cave in.

Naruto watched with a sick fascination as blood began to pour out of Kidomaru's eyes nose and mouth and Kidomaru's screamed turned into gurgling. Naruto gave one last mighty squeeze before Kidomaru knew no more and his head was crushed under Naruto's vice-like grip. Naruto swung his hand to the side throwing brain matter, skull fragments, and blood of to the side. 

' I'd like to see you come back after that,' Naruto thought with a smirk as the ice cracked before falling apart with his body breaking with it. Naruto started tracking Sasuke's chakra. Naruto disappeared from the clearing with a burst of speed.

Naruto sped past tree after tree as he tracked the "kidnappers' " chakra signatures along with Sasuke's. ' I'll rip them apart for trying to take Sasuke from me,' Naruto thought angrily as his chakra spiked and the ground froze where ever his foot touched the ground.

Naruto tilted his head to the side as an arrow flew past his head. Naruto's chakra flared as if to express Naruto's rage and froze the ground and anything in a ten-foot radius of the enraged teen. Naruto whipped around fast as lightning as he stared in the direction the arrow came from.

Naruto's pupils shrank in his rage as he stared at the now rising corpse of Kidomaru who had snakes reattaching hid body parts until he was finally whole. Kidomaru continuously shot arrows at Naruto at speeds a bit slower than before. Kidomaru's body moved like a puppet being controlled by strings. 

Naruto's previous shock turned into blood boiling rage as his chakra levels shot through the roof and his hold on reality slipped and he was consumed by his rage. Naruto charged right through the barrage of arrows and appeared before Kidomaruand landed a double-fisted punch to the stomach and abdomen of the corpse. Large jagged shards of ice erupted from Naruto's fist impaling the corpse and then traveling an extra seven feet. 

>Katon No Jutsu: Doragon no hi<

Naruto sucked in as much air as he could before spitting out a brilliant white fire that burned the very air it made contact with and turned Kidomaru's corpse into ash and then it proceeded to burn the ash leaving nothing behind.

~~~<(Sakon^P.O.V)>~~~

Sakon stopped running as soon as he felt Kidomaru's chakra signature disappear for the second time. Sakon strangled his fear and sent it to the back of his mind as he activated his final curse form. His brother Ukon separated from his body as they both stared at each other and nodded.

" Well we had a good run brother," Ukon said humorlessly having no such fantasies as defeating the monster that was coming towards them. " *heh* We sure did, but enough talk let's give him hell and make him work for our heads," Sakon said with a sadistic grin on his face that his brother shared.

" Here he comes brother prepare yourself as best you can," Sakon said as they dropped into their fighting stance.

>Summon: Rashomon<

Sakon stood in front of the gate as Ukon merged into his body. Sakon stood valiantly in front of the gate fully prepared to give his life for his master's goals.