"You straight fam?"

"Do it look like it? Ian slept since she been gone and don't nobody know where the fuck my sister is."

"Actually she just called me and said she was okay but didn't say her location." "That supposed to help me how?"

"At least we know she okay bruh all we can do now is wait."

"Fuck waiting I need her here." he grabbed his coat and keys and walked out.

I followed after him and got in the car.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

He grinned.

"Ian got shit yet but it's good to know you up for whatever." "You already know nigga." he drove off down the street we pulled to her school.

"So we just gone sit out here?"

He nodded and got on his phone.

*Ring* *Ring*

Manager
Ay Pac

Wassup

You got an interview at 10 o clock today don't be late.

Ight see ya then

I hung up and just scrolled down my phone.

Naomi P.O.V
We was in the car singing when we pulled up to school.

I noticed my brother car.

"Ambie?" I whispered.

"Huh?" "Can we go through the backway." she nodded. She parked then I hid behind the other kids making sure they couldn't see me.

I was in first block and laid my head on my desk.

"Nay?" I looked up to see Romeo.

I just rolled my eyes. "What?" "You mad at me?" "Nah I'm just so happy you tried to sneak and tell my dad where I was."

"It was for yo own good."

"How do yhu know? You don't know why I left you just assumed."

He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." "Yeah I bet." he walked out of my class.

I just sat back and put my headphones in.

I slowly fell asleep.

"Ms. Brown?" I felt my teacher shaking me. "Huh?" "They called you to the office, grab your things just in case."

I nodded and grabbed my purse.

I walked to the office.

I peaked in and noticed my dad sitting there. I turned around and quickly walked to the library.

"Hey Naomi, missed you yesterday."

"Hey Mrs.Rose, I was kind of busy." she nodded. I went to the back of the library and sat in the bean bag chair.

I covered my face with a book.

"Naomi?" I looked up to see my first period teacher. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

"Yes?" "Did you ever stop by the office?"

"Umm yes." I said trying to hide the fact I was lying. "I know when your lying. Care to explain why not?" I looked at him and shook my head no.

"Family issues?"

"Don't wanna talk about it." I stood up and walked out. "Nay?" I turned around to see Calvin.