chapter 2

~Kaiba pov~

I wake up to the sound of Yugi throwing up, I go to the bathroom door and knock on it, "Yugi, you okay in there?" I asked, "I'm not sure" he answered. "Take a test from under the sink" I said, "Okay" he said and I heard him take it out of the cabinet. A few minutes later I hear the door open and see Yugi crying, "What was the result?" I asked, he showed me that it was positive and I smile. "I'm scared Kaiba-kun" he said and cries even more, I hug him and wipe his tears away, "It's going to be okay Yugi" I said. "What are we going to do?" he asked, "We're going to keep it" I said with a smile on my face.

~Yugi pov~

I smile back at him and kiss his cheek, "Um, should we tell the others?" I asked, "Only if you want them to know" he said, "Lets not tell them yet" I said and smile at him, "Okay, we won't" he said and smiles back at me. "It's only our secret for now" I said and hug him affectionately. "I'm fine with that" he said and hugs me back, "I'm hungry" I whined, "Well, what do you want to eat?" he asked, "Tuna sandwich" I said, "Okay, be right back" he said and went to the kitchen. I go back to the room and lay down on the bed, I wonder what our baby will be like, I thought to myself. I started to sing the lyrics to a song:

I'm so tired of being here suppressed by all my childish fears and if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave
Cause your presense still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone these wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time can not erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me..... I continued for a little while and ended up falling asleep on the bed.

~Kaiba Pov~

I walk back to our room to see Yugi fell asleep on the bed and set the plate on the bedside table, I shake his shoulder a little and he starts to stir, "I got your food Yugi, time to eat" I said softly and he smiles at me, "Thanks Kaiba-kun" he said and sits up, I smile at him lovingly and give him his food, as soon he had his food he started to eat it, it was gone within 15 minutes. I chuckled at that, thinking that it was just too cute, he looked at me blushing in embarrassment at how fast he ate but I just shook my head fondly. "It's okay, you don't need to be embarrassed, it's normal for you to eat more now" I said smiling lovingly at him, he smiles back at me shyly still blushing, "So I will be eating even more than this? I'm going to be so fat" he said whining and pouting. I went over to him on the bed sitting next to him, "You aren't going to be fat Yugi, you are pregnant with our baby, it just means you and the baby are healthy" I said with so much love as I looked at him smiling and rubbing his cheek with my finger affectionately.

I will try to update more chapters when I am able to and if I'm not stuck in writer's block like I have been, I'm sorry for those of you who have been waiting for the second chapter of this book, like I said I will try to update more but I can't promise that it will be right away but thank you for your patience.

~Goth Neko Girl