"So? Your Meal? ". I asked.

"You?? ". They said and laughed, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Then Please If You Finish Leave The Cafe Because You Are Taking The Table From The Others Who----".

"Wait Wait We Still Didn't Finish Ne?? ". One of them said and the others take the menu and nodded, I sighed and wait for them.

"We will have 3 noodles with you". They laughed and I cover my face with my balm.

"Excuse me, you are bothering me, I am trying to solve a problem here". I turn and see the high level of appetite yet short lady and apologize.

"See? You are bothering our customers, I will give you your order but as a takeaway, Now Please wait outside".

"We can wait here~".

"If you are bothering the other customers I will kick you out". I warn them and walk away, I saw Takaki-san with his girlfriend and Ryoko taking their orders, our eyes meet again and I bowed a little before going to the kitchen and give the order.

"Knock It Off!!". I Heard Keito's loud shout and I leave the kitchen to see what happened.

"Haa! She Should Be The One Who Should Knock It Off!! Who Think She is??". One of the girls that I warn shouts, I shake my head and walk to them.

"What's wrong Keito?? ".

"They were laughing and talking loudly so this lady ask them to keep it down yet they make it even louder". I look at them and sighed.

"Didn't I Warn You To Not Bother The Other Customers?? ". I said firmly.

"B-But She Was----".

"Asking Politely To Be Quiet, But You Didn't, So.... ". I said as I point at the door.

"What About Our Order?? ". A girl asked and I smile.

"I Will Cancel it, You already eat 2 meals and I think you are full, so thank you for coming to our cafe, have a nice day". I said and they take their things and leave but one of them stop and look at me. 

"Can... Can I have a moment with you?? ". She said and I smile to her.

"Sorry, I am still on my working hours".

"Then I will wait for you until you finish".

"Sorry I have plans". I bowed to her and she leave the cafe.

I sighed and turn to see Keito was talking to the girl and apologizing to her, I went with him and apologize to her, she said it's fine and continue her work on the laptop, but before I walk away Keito stopped me.

"Yuto, is this table have a switch? Because she didn't use the charge for her laptop yet, maybe she need it". Oh, I didn't notice that. I walk back to the girl and bowed to her.

"Sorry to disturb your work, if you can please use that table there so you can use the charge for your laptop". I said and she look at the laptop and gasp.

"I Didn't Notice That! Thank You So Much!". She take her laptop with the charge to save her laptop on time, I take her food and put it next to her.

"If you like it you can keep coming here, this will be your place". I smile to her and she look at me.

"Sure I will, Thank You".

I bowed to her and walk away, I saw Keito looking at her and I go to him.

"Keito~ She took your attention huh~". I said and he look at me with a pout.

"Is that wrong?? ". Wow!! I was right.

"No, but be careful, you know the rules".

"Un, I will".

"Oh! Go and refill for her the ice tea, I see it almost finished". I said and he nodded.

I can see him talking to her and she smile to him for a thanks, she seems a good girl, it will be nice if he start a new good relationship with someone.

"Why do I look like a mother???". I shake my head and continue my work.

Just for a few hours and we ended our work, I go to change and leave the dressing room to meet up with Ryoko who was waiting for me outside.

"Otsukaresama~". She said shyly and I smile to her.

"Thanks, let's go". Just when I wanted to hold her hand someone pull me away from my shoulders and.... WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

"STOP IT!! ". I Shout as I push the girl away from me harshly, she... She just kissed me in front of Ryoko!! Oh My God Is She Stupid!!

"I Love You!! ". She shouted and I cover my mouth in shock, she is the girl from this afternoon, she waited for me too!!

"Go Out With Me! ". She said and I looked at Ryoko who was looking at me blankly.

"R-Ryoko are you ok?? ". I asked her and she blinked her eyes and take a breath.

"I-I.... No". She said as she start shaking.

"Ryo---".

"You seems busy, I will talk to you another time". She said and walk away.

"RYOKO!!". The girl hold my arm and stop me from following her.

"You Didn't Answer Me!! ". I take my arm away and look at her angrily.

"Knock It Off!! I Said I Am Busy! And I Already Have Someone!! She Is My Girlfriend You IDIOT!". I said firmly and run after Ryoko.

"Ryoko Wait!". I shout and she stopped.

"W-Why did you follow me??". She said and I stand in front of her, she was crying and her face looks so red.

"Because I have something to tell you". She look at me.

"You still busy, you have to return to her". She said as she pass me but I stop her with a hug from behind.

"Yes I am Busy....With You". I whisper to her and she hold my hands to release the hug and turn to look at me.

"Then.... Am I Allowed To Enter Your Place anytime I want?? ". She asked and I hold her cheeks with a smile.

"Sure you are, aren't we going there now? ". I said and she nodded.

"Let's hurry and go then". I said and she smile, we start walking and holding each other's hand.

"I will forgive you if you did what I want".

"And what do you want??". She stopped and I look at her.

"A kiss.... And more".

TBC~

P.S: Last chapter will be Ch 15, I Will Try To Make it The Last LoL...XD