two

mercedes;

"alize is here!" yelled my dad from down stairs. alize is my bestfriend, we've know eachother since first grade and are still rocking with eachother now in our sophomore year of high school.

"alize! come here i need your help!" i yelled. i heard footsteps come up the stairs.

"hey brodie." she said sitting on my bed.

"which shoes?" i asked. she thought about it for a second.

"timberlands." she said with a nod. i hurried and put them on. i still had to do my makeup and we have to leave in half an hour.

"girl you have no time at all to do full face of makeup, just do your brows, some highlight, clear lipgloss, concealer of course, and fake eyelashes." she said walking up to my desk where i do my make up and taking out all of the things.

"what would i do with out you." i said putting my hand up to my heart.

"i honestly don't know, you'd be a mess." she said as we both laughed.

+

"okay, mom we're leaving." i said walking down the stairs with alize following behind me.

"okay girls have a good day." she said hugging both of us.

"take a picture of me, it's sun hour." said alize as soon as we walked out of my house. i shook my head and took her phone.

we walked while taking pictures of eachother.

"dude luz, you know the senior, posted a picture of her hot ass cousin and said he was transferring from lake wood to our school." she said showing me a picture.

"oh it's that one kid we saw when we went to vidcon last year at the younow booth." i said looking at the picture of the guy.

"i still don't know who he is and he didn't even see us but holy hell he is hot." she said with wide eyes. i giggled.

as we approached the school our friends mario and mateo came up to us.

"wazpoppin." said mario hugging us.

"aye sissy wazpoppin." said mateo hugging me then alize.

"dude i feel weird, do i look weird?" i asked turning to them. they carefully looked at me.

"take out your baby hairs." said mario.

"ah yeah that was off." said alize. we all laughed.

::
boring ass chapter but we're getting there:))