Chapter One

Author's note
~ I'm going to be dating this in the time frame of Cell phones. But in this town, people don't use them as much so there is technology ~

•{Backstory}•

¥

Fairview land was a peaceful shed of earth. People flourished the streets, chattering amoung themselves about exciting events, school and other topics that pop into their minds. Since it's small, all civilians know each other as if they met by birth. All were friends and saw each other as family. Some, though, were rough on the edges and weren't told how to respect others. But aside from that, everyone blossomed together. Especially two boys by the names of Castiel Novak and Dean Winchester. They attended grade school together and have become inseparable since. Both their parents becoming best of friends. They do all their activities together. Never doing things alone. They always have each others backs, standing up to those who dare to lay a hand on the other. They always share secrets in a place they only know and keep to themselves. It's where their brains wonder, coming up with ideas that are unimaginable and crazy, some would say, for activities to pass their time. They are both very healthy and fit. Cas is one that's full of energy and it always brings cheerful smiles and positive atmosphere where ever he steps. He is also smart, Acing all of his class, being the top student. Dean, on the other hand, struggles with school and looks up to Cas for help when desperate. He is a football player and very friendly to any newcomers. Both dean and Cas are in high school. The Novak's work for the construction company and the Winchester's work along side business. Now, to the present day.

•{Present Day}•

¥

Birds sang, introducing a new day as the sun travels up the sky, shining brightly into Fairview. Buildings that had rested in darkness through the night, fill with the sun's bright rays of light. Castiel Novak was in bed, sleeping away, lost in his dreams. His body awaits the call of the morning that was his alarm clock to awaken him. Soon enough, the ugly, blaring sound echoes through the boy's room and a groan follows along. Cas hesitantly, sits up and carefully turns the noise off by pressing his palm softly on the clocks mute button. He stifles a yawn, stretching his stiff arms, a few cracks heard here and there. His eyes wander around his room tiredly as he sighs.

"First day of grade eleven. Yippee." He says, with a hint of sarcasm. He was ready to start a new year but knew that it would be increasingly more difficult than his previous years. He stumbles to his feet before shuffling lazily to his window and moving the curtains to the side so the sun can peer more into his room. He stares at the coloured streets covered in decaying leaves from strong drafts. It was fall. One of Cas's favorite seasons because of all the activities Dean and him can do outside. His eyes catch's deans and a smile pulls at his lips as he waves, receiving one back. He soon leaves the sight and moves to exit his room and go to the kitchen where there was usually chaos on an early morning like this.he stood before the top of the stairs and takes a deep breath Before stepping down a step,  hearing voices numbed together in a huge bundle of voices, yelling over each other. His feet move him to the main floor and  soon his eyes meet the scene. His four brothers and two sisters were fighting over food. Like always, Castiel thought to himself and rolled his eyes. He clears his throat but no one responded, therefore he retired but louder, soon the noise stopped. The house fell silent, except the panting from his siblings.

"Thank you. You guys finally calmed down. Mom and dad are off correct?" Castiel spoke And in unison, all them nodded.

"Alright. I see. Who's in charge." He questions and. Aloud voice suddenly cussed him to jump and turn.