chapter 17❤

Mulai dari awal

" Just calm down Malcolm, you will end up pissing yourself off, people are starting to watch " he whispered to me and I saw some were watching, I looked at jack with a murderous look but the bastard smirked, I gradually left him and he took a breath adjusting his suit , trying to smooth where I've ruffle.

" Umm so Malcolm, it's a good news she's back to you " he continued.

" Of course, the truth was revealed and she's innocent, and all i'm waiting for now is to lay my hands on the bastard that dare do this to my family, and that includes you Jackson Erlone" I pointed my finger .

" Oh Malcolm, you don't even have any evidence to prove it, So ? After all it was destroyed right Infront of you, " he said sipping his drink making it look as if we were talking business.

" Well don't think your so smart jack, because I won't stop till your locked up" I said back he chuckled.

" Look jack, I don't understand or know why your doing this shit okay , but it's best we end this talk now, how about you visit Malcolm's office tomorrow and lets talk there?"Chris asked .

" Fuck Chris, I don't want this bastard in my building" I whispered yelled .

" I would be there surly" he said and i looked at him angrily ready to punch him , Chris gave me an eye contact to calm down .

" Sure jack, we will be expecting you , but I hope this time around you don't run again" Chris said and he chuckled.

" I don't run from businesses, meanwhile thanks for the drink " he winked and placed it on the tray of one of the waiters then left .

I turned to Chris ready to lash at him.

" Before you say a word Malcolm, for us to be able to get to the root of this issue, jack is the kind of person we talk to, he acts as if he doesn't care but it's better to be calm with him, look " he lowered his voice "i'm sure he has so much information we need and trust me Malcolm if I give you this news you will be surprised , but nevertheless, i'm not really sure if what i'm thinking could be right , but I promise just let me do this " he said and I rubbed my temple, if there's anyone i trust , it's only Chris, he understands me and helps alot .

" Alright man" I said and suddenly he smiled.

" It seems your wife is coming over here bud " Chris said with a smirk and when I turned i saw Rose smiling coming towards us , I couldn't help but feel joy and I forgot about my worries immediately.

God she's so beautiful.

" Chris " she called while Chris raised his glass and smirked .

" Malcolm your father asked me to tell you it's time for the speech" she said and I smiled at her .

" Sure love" I kissed her cheek and took her hand , thank goodness she let me hold her .

" I will be right here man " Chris said smirking at us as I glared at him before I and Rose left him.

ROSE POV

As I held Marion's hand we both sat with the others as Malcolm spoke thanking everyone for coming and also for contributing on the business function, he gave thanks to his dad and mother, everyone clapped.