## CHAPTER-2 A small decision and a lovely supper

There was a moment of silence after that. Everyone were really feeling bewildered  and were thinking of their next step. Should they just avoid it or solve the mystery out because now Manasa and Khushi had proved the awful rumours true! Then breaking the silence, Manasa said,"Should we inform the grownups!What say Khushi?"Much to Manasa's disappointment , Khushi and I synchronised, "NO!", then Khushi added ," Manasa! Are you all right? We shouldn't tell them they'd surely ask us to stay out of this matter and just forget all about it and I bet they wouldn't believe our tale. That's what they do! And we'll miss a great adventure and this mystery would remain unsolved as it had been from ages!" I nodded in agreement and added,"I vote we keep this a secret and investigate it in our own way." After this great speech of mine and Khushi's, Manasa nodded and said,"Right, let's follow your plan". She said that unwillingly as she hated mysteries and adventures but still she couldn't help thinking about this and couldn't bear if it had not been solved. Khushi and I were overjoyed after Manasa's affirmative sentence. Then seeing that there's lot of work to do instead of spending all our time on being happy over the decision of our's, I said," Guys! We've got a lot of work to do now and have very less time as I have to go home before tea!I want all the plannings to be done before tea time! But the most superior thing for now- Khushi, do you have anything to eat? I haven't had anything since morning and it's half past twelve now! I'm starving! Khushi answered with a grin crossing her face, "Yes, of course ," I'm also kind of starving. " "Same here", said Manasa. Just as we stood to go to Khushi's mother for food, we were extremely delighted to hear a voice that said,"Children! I want you to come to the dining hall this very second! You can have your discussions , whatever they are about after having supper! Any of your discussion can't be more important than this !" Of course she was right! Nothing is more important for teens than FOOD ! "Yes! We're coming!", said three delighted voices! As we saw the food she was keeping, we felt like dancing out of joy! It was such a huge lot! "My goodness! I haven't seen such a great lot before! Do you make such food everyday aunt? I said struggling between for which dish to start with. Aunt laughed and said," No,I don't , I've prepared this specially only for you and Manasa!" "Mumma! Not for me?"said  Khushi with a flash of envy crossing her face. "Oh sorry dear, for you too!",said my aunt with a laugh. There were pickled onions, fried rice, chilli paneer, finger chips and noodles accompanied by a steaming bowl of manchow soup. She chose chinese for main course. And there was a home made chocolate cake and home made butter chocolate cookies to end with. What a massive menu she had made ! "I'm quite sure they wouldn't be able to finish this whole lot!", said the washer woman. But we proved her wrong! Teenagers usually do have a great appetite. We didn't even leave a single crum for even an ant to come and take ! Now we were full ,energetic and ready to plan our mission seriously!