A relationship? • 9

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yeah. He did actually. We were at lunch and he told me, Eva and Giselle." He says and it further makes me angry.

"Niall! We're gonna head home and zayn text me later." Louis yells while Emily walks over to the passenger side of the car, getting in and slamming the door. I wave letting him know I heard him.

"Oh yeah! Wedding is tomorrow! Be sharp, Horan!" He says and flashes a mom smile. I nod again and look over to harry to see him toying with the bracelets on his wrist and then looking up at me.

"So we'll be heading out. Bye." I say quickly and Harry stands to his feet and follows me away from the picnic table and closer to the car. Leaving Zayn by the table with the gift bag and the sad look on his face, we get in Harry's car and head to my house.

When we got there, we ended up going to my room. It was probably around the time school was letting out, so around noonish and we were laying in my bed watching YouTube videos on my apple TV.

I know, rich white kid, right?. Don't worry, I'm looking for a job now.

"How about a TV show?" I ask and Harry leaps up. He eagerly grabs the remote and I giggle at his eagerness.

"Okay, I heard there's this really cool show called 'Stranger Things' and I want us to start it together." He says and voices sounds as Netflix comes up.

"Speaking of together, when have we became exclusive?" I asked and he freezes. He looks at me with that charming smile and guilty facial expression before slumping his shoulders.

"I'm sorry. I kind of just, spoke out of urn I guess. I didn't know you weren't out." He says and I sigh leaning over the bed, climbing on and sitting closer to him.

"I'm not mad. I am kind of relieved that I'm out of the closet. So now I don't make a bunch of lies and hide what we truly could be." I say and Harry smiles softly.

He places his hand over mine and looks down for a second.

"These few times I have met up with you, and talked to you, I just feel different. Like never before in a relationship have I felt like this. It's weird but a good weird. And I would call you someone close to me. Some one I trust." He says and I take his hand in mine.

I use my other hand to rub his hand and think about everything he just said.

And there's absolutely no sob story. My eyes are watering because I've never been talked to like that  in forever. Literally anybody that cares about me, just shows they care, Harry tells me, shows me and make sure it embedded in my soul.

"I totally get it if you don't want to add labels just yet, but I'm here for you, Niall. In this mess called life, I'm genuinely here." He says and I turn to look at him. My eyes probably red and watery with a shaky smile.

I'm literally a emotional little boy.

"I get it. I feel like we need more time with each other before we decide to tell other people. We can stay exclusive with my friends but with people like Zayn, let's just not yet." I say and tears drop from my eyes. He looks at me and I smile.

"Why are you crying sunshine?" He asks and I laugh. Maybe to show him I'm happy with him or to show him I'm okay.

"I'm just so happy you said that." I say and he smiles while wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me into this chest like the protective mama bear he is.

"I'm happy you agree with it." He says and lays back bringing my body to cuddle into his in the comfort of my sheets.

"Do you think I'm a little emotional bitch?" I ask. He chuckles moving us a bit.