"Mom the doctor said Rose is just stressed out and don't need anything to work her out , " I said a part of the problem not wanting her to know all because I have some personal questions for Rose, she looked away from me .

" Oh i'm so glad it's nothing so serious i was so scared for a second " my mom said going back to Rose.

" Rose my dear please be careful don't stress your self out too much i don't want this to happen again " my mom touched Rose looking at her with so much love I could see how worried she is concerning Rose.

Rose smiled up at her and nodded.

Soon my mother left and i went to the office, yes I haven't asked Rose anything yet about what the doctor said I plan on telling her after I get home .

" Hello Tiara, check if I have any schedule for today " I said into the telephone and hanged up , I really have some work to do really badly in the office.

Just then my office door sprang open and my brother mathew barged in angrily .

" Malcolm what the hell is this ? He yelled flinging some papers at me ,I looked into the paper and dropped it back on my desk as I looked up at him.

" And what does it look like ?" I asked .

" Don't give me that crab Malcolm, how can you hand over the managership to Ryan hookworm, you know so well I've always wanted to be the manager here " he yelled .

Yes I and my brother ain't Really the type of cool brothers you could imagine , right from childhood we've have one issue or the other but that doesn't mean we don't love each other , is just that he's not serious about business so why should I stress myself huh?

"You know the damn reason why I have to give Ryan the managership, your not serious about your life talk more of business, i told you that if you needed the goddamn management then you have to work for it,you have to prove it ,not long after that you blow the Houston's deal which could had lead us to so much income what were you thinking spilling rubbish to them ?" I yelled back getting angry now.

" C'mon Malcolm will you stop painting me blue black? I never blew anything up, the fuckin deal was supposed to be sealed by you but then you were after that pathetic wife of yours" he yelled and this next minute i was up from my chair and i grabbed him at once .

" Shut the fuck up before I do something to you , don't you ever talk like that about my wife or else.....

" Or else what ?...you will fire me from this company, forget it that your my brother or a CEO that won't change the fact that I will do all I can to get the managership, do you hear me Malcolm, because I've never seen a loser like you going after your bitch of an ex wife who cheated on you " He yelled and my blood boiled , i lost it and i punched him so hard on the jaw Making him staggered back .

I grab him and kept punching him.

" Don't you ever call my wife a bitch ever again" I punched him and he try to fight back but before that we were pulled apart.

" What the hell is wrong with you both ?" My dad yelled " you both still think your kids , Malcolm your the CEO for goddammit, how can you fight your kid brother like that ,in the damn company,you have workers around for goodness sake , i thought you better than this Malcolm"Dad scolded as i angrily stare at Matthew who wipe a stain of blood from the side of his lips , I hit my desk so hard .