TRUST

Marcus POV

      *Ring Ring*

Girl voice- Hello
Marcus- Aye Keisha bring your fine ass over here and handle Daddy right quick! Mya gone to her parents for the day so we have time
Keisha- Ok Daddy I'm on my way ( hangs up the phone )

Damn I know I just got married last week to my BEAUTIFUL wife but I just can't leave Keisha alone. Let me get up and handle my hygiene and roll this blunt because I know she going to take forever! After I stepped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist I heard the doorbell ring .... Shit she early! As I made my way down the stairs I heard Keisha get agitated so I snatched the door open; Why the fuck you ringing my bell like that? I'm sorry Daddy I was getting cold, you gone let me in or just look at me I Keisha said opening up her robe. Come on baby let's go! As we made our way up stairs Keisha snatched my towel off && looked wide eyed as I grew hard .... You gone look at it or u gone handle .. Before I could finish Keisha was on top straddling me.

Mya POV

Damn I was half way to my Mama house when my dad called saying it's ok mama had  caught a bug. I turned around to head home but I got hungry and stopped at McDonald's to get something to eat. Let me call Bae to see if he have eaten, NO ANSWER! Well I hope he hungry cause I'm bringing his favorite a 10 piece with coke && ME for dessert 😝💦 As I got closer to the house my stomach started getting tight as if something was wrong. I got to the gate and let myself in, and it was a car that I didn't recognize in my drive way! I reached inside my glove compartment and grabbed my gun! I know this nigga don't have a bitch in MY HOUSE! As I made my way up stairs I heard moaning. I felt tears streaming down my face... I made my way to to the bedroom door && I just stood in shock! Should I leave without him knowing I seen them or should I kill them both?