Seras's pov.

Master looked happier than he had when he went to wake Miss.Bree but he ignored me walking to Sir Integra's office. I rush down to my room needing to change after spilling a blood bag on my uniform but I pause as I pass Master's room to hear sobs and the sound of a gun cocking. I knock on the door but there was no answer so I open the door slowly to see Miss.Bree sitting there with a gun pressed to her head as tears roll down her face. I rush over to her and grab the gun from her hand, she doen't fight with me to get it out of her hands. She looks at me without seeing me. "Seras help me." Bree begs as she finally looks into my eyes and I could see she was broken in some way. "How?" I ask and she gives me a shaky smile. "Will you let me put my things in your room?" She asks and I nod not sure what this was all about but I help her move everything she owned into my room before she walked off to god knows where. I change quickly before heading off to find Miss. Bree and make sure she was alright. I find her in the kitchen talking in soft tones to Walter but I couldn't make out what she was saying until he turns and hands her a mug that was steaming a little. "Thank you Walter." She says before she drinks whatever was in it until there was nothing left. When the mug drops I see a little red on her upper lip making me realize that she just drank blood as if it was nothing. "Is Integra in her office?" Bree asks before glancing over at me and giving me a small smile. "She is, she wanted to talk to you about something." Walter says and I follow them until they get to Sir Integra's office making me lick my lips. Just this morning I had drank Sir Integra's blood. I run off to get some work done only for Master to yell at me about something before we start to train.

Bree's pov.

Once I was alone in Integra's office I take a small shaky breath. Now was my moment of truth and perhaps she would be understanding to my cause if I explained things to her. "Bree is something wrong? Walter told me that you wanted to talk about something with us." Integra says when she sees me walk over to the chair and sit in it before looking right at her then at Walter. "I want to be assigned a mission away from the manor for a few days, or weeks. I don't care I just can't be around Alucard after what he did this morning." I say and Integra frowns a little. "What did he do this time?" She asks a little annoyed and I take another shaky breath before starting to explain everything to her. She looked shocked and horrified at my words. "I can't do that Bree. I can however move you to the other side of the manor into a hidden room so that Walter and myself can help you." Integra says and I nod my head more than happy with this arrangement. Walter helps me move my bags from Seras's room to this hidden room where I lay on the bed once we are done. "Would you like some tea?" Walter asks in a kind tone making me think of my father and how he treated me in the situation like this. "Tea is fine peppermint with four spoonfuls of honey and a little mint sprigs in it." I say in a small tone not liking how weak I sounded right now. "That shouldn't be to hard, I will also bring down some sweets with it." Walter says before he leaves me alone in the room. I felt so whipped out like I had no energy at all, I could hardly move from where I was laying on the soft bed.

It didn't take Walter long to come back with the tea and sweets and Integra was with him. "I'll b having tea with you tonight Bree. There was something I would like to talk t you about." Integra says as she takes a seat at the table. I grudgingly stand and walk over before falling ungracefully into the chair. It had taken most of my will power to even get down here now I felt drained and wanted nothing more than to have tea and go back to bed. Today just wan't turning out to be my day at all. "Talk about what Integra?" I ask as Walter puts a tea cup down in front of me before giving me a smile. " The man who gave you that information how well do you know him?" Integra asks as she takes her tea cup in her hands and lifts it up to smell what was in it. "Very, Mikhail was an advisor to my father who was good at getting whatever you needed in the way of information. Not a day went by that I didn't see him to get Intel on whatever poor sod we were about to kill. Why so curious about him?" I say as I sit up a little to drink my tea. "I need you to give him something. I believe he might be working for the other side as well as ours and if your the one relaying the information it should be well trusted on his part correct?" Integra says before taking a drink of her tea. I sigh before taking a drink myself.