Four months later:

Katherine's POV:

**four months later**

It's been four months since I've seen the guys. We've all talked mostly everyday until this last month, because i haven't had anytime with Cheer and ordering my letterman jacket.

I've got a new boyfriend when I got back from Magcon. We've been dating for 3 months now. His name is Brice and he is the quarterback on the football team. Do I love him? Yes I do. Is he anything like Cameron? No he isn't. He does sometimes get jealous when I talk about Nash and the other guys with my friends.

I miss my best friends. I miss Matt. I miss his long talks with me and facetiming him isn't the same as face to face. He sends me long Goodmorning messages sometimes just to make sure I have a good day.

I'm leaving Florida tomorrow to go back on tour in Georgia. All the guys decided to stay together to save me from picking sides on who I wanted to come see. I'm leaving for about 3 months.

Cameron. Cameron Dallas. That name still makes the hair on my legs stand up. Cam loved me a way nobody else could not even Brice. Brice is an amazing boyfriend, but comes nowhere close to Cam. But I'm happy with Brice.

Cameron's POV:

Four months surly passes fast. I can't believe tomorrow I will be seeing Katherine since four months ago. She's sent us her cheer picture and a picture of her in her letterman jacket. She changed so much. None of us has gotten to talk to her in about a month, because she told mahogany her schedule is very tight lately.

Yes, I have moved on also. Her name is Mackenzie. I got to meet her on tour. She's also vine famous, but doesn't go on tours that much like we do. But she likes it like that. She's my everything.... Just like Katherine was. I still love Katherine. She was my first love and will always have a place in my heart. I've seen on her twitter she is dating a guy name Brice. Am I happy for her? Yes I am. I wanted nothing but the best for her and that's what she has. I miss her a lot though and I seriously can't wait to see her.

Matt's POV:

I get to see my best friend tomorrow! Four months surly passes when you aren't realizing it. Me and Katherine use to always FaceTime each other. She text me a couple of times this month just to tell me she was coming back and when to meet and everything. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. Well, I better get some sleep.