DREAM GIRL- Contd.

CH- ELEVEN

All of them reached Sree's house. Her house name has been given as 'Gurukulam'. Her father, Sekhar and Mother, Mirnlini are teachers like Manu's Parents. They welcomed the party. Mirnalini invite Radhika to home.The male group stayed at visitor's hall, and female group sat at dining room. Mirnalini said:

"How long we are telling these children to get a transfer and to stay with us. Next year both of our partners are going to retire and after 5 years we will also leave the job. At least with in that period why can't these kids to get transfer? is it not?"

Radhika: "Yes, Yes, I told them to try their best to get a transfer. now we are happy because Shalini will be here for a period of three years."

Mirnalini: "Very Good, She has reached degree, is it not?"

Radhika: "Yes, she has joined the college."

Mirnalini: "Why, your brother send her to here instead Kottyam ?."

Radhika: "He may be thought that she will get some good guidance from them. There he is busy with his business and Shalini's mother also busy with her job, then to look after her boy and this girl become difficult, we have to consider the age also."

Mirnalini: "Yes, Yes, You are right. "

Shalini and Sree also joined the group. Sree told Mum, we have got a good doctor, I told you know, then always my Dad is coming my dream and giving advises. According to Doctor, Joseph, there will be some psychological problem in our case."

Mirnalini: "Try your best, whatever it may , we wants a kid, is it not , Radhika? ."

Radhika: "Yes I told them.

Shalini: "I am sure within a short period Sister will get a child, I am sure, "

Radhika: "Who knows . Wait and see."

Shalini: "Now you see. Sree sister is more confidence withat Doctor."

Sree: "What you mean." She thought this naughty is revealing the story.

Shalini: "Nothing special "

Radhika: " Leave it to God "

Mirnalini: "We have not yet done anything.

Radhika: "Not from our part, may be any wrong actions from our previous generation."

Mirnalini: "You are correct."

Radhika: "The Doctor wants our previous history minimum last three to four generations, Hope we can provide."

Mirnalini: "Why Not? in my last three generation details with me same way Sree's father also will have the details. We can give that, I heard there be a few people not blessed the procreation opportunity."

Radhika: "Yes, in our case also, some of them not got child?"

Shalini: "Now the technology has developed, and God will help this Couple., I am sure. "

Sree: Caught Shalini's hand said

"Let it become true , hey na Mum. "

Mirnalini: "Yes, Sure, May be Shalini's pray will bring that blessings. "

Same topics are covered by the male group also. They called their partners, and all of them sat together for preparing the details of their past generations. They found that some branches are not having children. Then they written the details and handed over to Manu. They knows that genetically some problem, which blocked the process. After an hour Manu's parents and Shalini left. Sree and Mirnalini went inside. They went to kitchen for the preparation; of dinner.