"If you're not, I want you to tell me. You're worrying me.." He bit his lip, resting his head over on the door just before she opened it. Causing him to fall forward a little.

She pulled him in and shut the door once more, locking it. He just stood there stunned a moment, wondering why she didn't just talk to him through the door. It didn't matter though, she let him in so it's good enough.

"Seriously, are you okay? Was it me?" He asked, tilting his head before widening his eyes. "Oh my gosh, did I hurt you?" He took a step back, fear and guilt riddled his features.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow. That's what he was thinking? He hurt her? Of course, he didn't, he was perfect. Her head shook. "No, Robin, you didn't hurt me." She paused. "Not last night anyway." Her voice was mumbled, though he still heard what was said.

"What do you mean?" It was his turn to look confused.

"Nothing, don't worry about it. I need to shower before starting the day, you can go now."

Robin shook his head in disbelief. She brought him in here just to kick him out? Not gonna happen.

"No, Regina, talk to me. What happened?"

She turned to face him, hurt written all over her eyes. God, what did he do this time? Can he ever just stop being a screw up when it came to this woman?

"You didn't stay." Her voice was soft, sad even.

"Stay?" What does she mean? Of course he stayed, he hasn't gone anywhere at all. She wasn't making any sense.

Nodding, her arms hugged herself,  feeling insecure. "I woke up alone.."

Oh.

Well, shit.

Robin sighed, rubbing his face and shaking his head in denial. "No, I did stayed. I was there the entire night. Cuddled you and even heard you snore a little. I only left this morning to check on Henry and Roland." He took a step forward, taking her into his arms after seeing her so insecure hurt his heart. "I'm sorry, love, I didn't mean to make you think the worst. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere nor would I after having the best- sleep- of my life with you." He pressed a kiss to her head and held her tighter.

She shivered in his arms, a breath of relief really. "I was afraid I hadn't been good enough for you or something."

"Never."

She smiled softly, leaning back to look at him. "It was the best night for me too, just saying." She bit her lip, her arms coming to wrap around his waist.

"Mmm, I'd have hoped so, Miss noisy." He teases, bumping his nose with hers.

"What- I was not that bad!" She acted offended, laughing gently.

"Oh, yes, you were. For a little bit there I was afraid you forgot my name. 'God' kept coming out instead, and as flattering as that is, love, my name is Robin." His small grin grew into a full, cocky grin. She smacked his chest, pushing him away.

"Go away, I need to shower." Her laugh echoed through the bathroom over his eyebrows wiggling at her in a suggestive way. "No, as much fun as that seems, we have boys who are gonna wake soon and can't be left alone a second time just for sex in the shower. Go." She chuckled, turning to the shower and turning the water on.

He took that as his cue to leave, walking out to find Henry sat up in his bed with a knowing grin.

"Don't even, kid." Robin shook his head and starting to clean up the room a bit.

"You took my advice." Henry stated.

"I did. And I've never been happier about listening to a fourteen year old."

_____________________________

A few hours later, they're all packed and ready to check out. Robin loaded the bags while Regina wrangled the boys and thanked Granny, the owner of the establishment, for being so kind to them. Then it was back on the road. Robin driving, Regina in the passenger seat, and the kids in the back. The tension from before was gone, which they all were happy about that. Henry especially. Robin held Regina's hand on the middle console as if it's the most natural thing in the world. He's excited to be heading home with her with their feelings out in the open. He didn't want to jump the gun, call her his girlfriend or anything yet until he has a real chance to talk to her about it and ask her personally if she would like to be. But, he had a feeling he already knew her answer. He squeezed her hand, earning a smile from her as she squeezed it back.

Their trip home was long, Henry and Roland ended up falling asleep a few times, but Regina and Robin just talked and talked. Laughing a bit as well, for they found each other hilarious. Always did, even before knowing how the other felt. Regina was ready to start a life with him, go on an actually first date and see each other more often than before. Which, there weren't many days they didn't see each other anyway, she just knew there would be a different reason as to why. They would go to their sons' games and support each team together. Get to hold hands, kiss, cuddle (more than before), and other, active, things. Her love for him was sure to grow, just as she hoped his for her will.

Becoming his girlfriend would, hopefully, be the greatest thing to happen to her in a long time. Henry being born was the last thing she could think of that had her this happy and excited. Things would change, for the better they're hoping.

After a while, the conversations died down and Regina found herself with the arm rest pushed up. She sat in the middle seat with her head on his shoulder, asleep as he drives.

Little do they know, this is only the beginning of their relationship. Not everything will be all rainbows and unicorn stickers.

__________________________________

Alright, there it is. The next chapter. Again, I apologize it took me this long to get it up and I hope I won't let it take this long again for another update.

Let me know what you think, love y'all <3