The First Morning

Dean opened his eyes to a rather rude awakening. He saw the small chubby baby, that he was praying was just a nightmare, crawling around, and slipping off the bed. Castiel continued to crawl around and dropped his small naked butt in deans apple pie laying nicely on the wooden table to the side of the room.

"CAS!"dean called out and whined as the baby giggled and scooped up handfuls of pie and threw it up in the air happily. He spun to dean and waved a cute wave.

"Hi dada."he greeted as he crawled back over to him as Apple pie leaked from every available piece of skin of the boy.

Dean sighed and scooped him up,"you're getting a bath mister, and you are then going to tell me everything you know,"he exaggerated the word everything as he carried him at arms length to the bathroom.

Dean worked quickly as he set the happy baby boy in the bathtub, and turned on the lukewarm water. He picked up the complimentary mini shampoo bottle stored at the top shelf of the shower, and began to scrub at the messy, inky hair.

Castiel grabbed onto the rubber ducky shower curtains, and cuddled them happily as dean began to rattle off questions,"What do you last remember? Who made these marks on you? What else do you remember? Do you only know me?"he said quickly as he then picked up the orange smelling soap, and scrubbed the apple pie guts off of the small baby.

Castiel looked to him,"I wemembew Gabe, I Donno what made dese mawks."he stopped to gesture at the blemishes that coated his small body before continuing."I wemembew Sam, Deanie, and Gabe."he grabbed his nose with a smile.

Dean stopped at the mention of the archangel's name. "Gabe."he said cooly under his breath as he glared at nothing in particular. He scooped up Castiel with a fluffy blue towel, and pat down his body, being wary of his markings. He drained the tub, and walked back out to his bed.

Dean kneeled down and folded his hands in prayer before mumbling,"Gabe, I need your stupid feathery ass down here...now."he grunted as Castiel sat beside him curiously.

"You called?"a voice was heard from behind them, a very recognizable voice, that was laced with a smirk.

"Gabe,"dean said quietly and spun around to face the short archangel.