The last tattoo Andy got a couple months ago Hannah went with him. Hannah gets bored really fast. One hour into the tattoo started making friends with artists and other people waiting to be tatted. It got to the point where everyone in the store was singing show tunes. Andy was finished just as they finished singing “16 going on 17” from The Sound of Music. They booed as he rushed Hannah out the door. Andy was mortified.

Hannah crossed her arms across her chest and looked away from Andy with her nose pointed up. “Fine! I didn’t want to go anyways!” Hannah exclaimed, hopping down off the counter, pushing her way past Andy. He rolled his eyes at her over dramaticness.

“Don’t you dare roll your eyes at me Andy Biersack!” Hannah yelled behind her. Julia nearly fell off the counter from laughing so hard.

Hannah sat on the couch for a while and kept ignoring Andy’s words. It was basically Andy talking to himself while Hannah went on with her book. The guys came and left and tried to control their laughter when they saw the two. Finally CC came in and saved Hannah from her misery of Andy’s antics.

Andy was in the middle of telling a story that he made up on the top of his head. He was saying something about how he fought ninga’s and used a holy sword to slay the dragon that was named Ashlean. “Andy, you’re going to be late.” CC reminded. “Yes! Now don’t break anything, don’t eat everything and don’t break yourself. Yes Hannah I’m talking to you.” He smirked as she death glared at him as he walked out the door.

Hannah went back to her book. CC flipped through tv channels and stopped at The Princess Bride. Hannah watched CC mouth every word to the movie as he watched it in awe. Her jaw hit the floor as the credits rolled. CC had his moment in recovery after experiencing the movie. She didn’t know how to respond to what she saw so she patted him on the head.

They sat their debating which movie was better: The Princess Bride or The Lost Boys. As they talked, a great amount of pressure settled in Hannah’s stomach. It jumped and did backflips. CC was in the middle of a sentence when Hannah ran from the couch and up the stairs.

She just made it to the bathroom as she emptied her stomach. She dry heaved as CC thundered up and appeared in the doorway. He held back her hair as she gagged and threw up.

After she was done, her stomach somewhat calmed down. She took a deep breath and sat beside the toilet. CC sat down and leaned against the side of the tub. They sat in the tiny bathroom together in silence. “CC?” Hannah said in a small voice. “Pass my tampon box.” CC gave her a confused look but he did it anyway. She opened the box and pulled out a little handmade calendar tracking that special time of the month. CC watched her face pale. She looked up at him with big blue eyes filled to the brim with fear. She noticed that her day was three weeks ago. But it never happened. “I’m late.”

As she spoke these words, tears spilled out and CC immediately butt scooted over to her and wrapped his arms around her.  He let her cry it out and brushed his fingers through her hair. She soon stopped crying and stood up. Her face with blank as she brushed her teeth and changed her shirt. CC stood up and followed her to her car. She drove and seemed cool and collected but when she went to change gears, her hand shook as she took her hand off the wheel. CC reached over and held her hand. He noticed her relax but not by much.

She drove to the drug store. They walked in hand in hand as Hannah led CC to the pregnancy test aisle. Hannah beelined to the aisle and grabbed the first box she saw. She bought them and together they went home.

CC led Hannah to the bathroom and waited outside the door.

He waited and waited but all he got was a closed door and silence. After a good half hour he knocked on the door and came in. He saw Hannah looking in the sink. In the box came 20 tests. All 20 tests were in the sink with the + sign on each and every one of them.  

CC waited for Hannah to break down and cry but he knew better. He could hear the gears in her head moving. She nodded her head in acceptance. “I’m pregnant.” CC smiled when he heard the happiness and nervousness in her voice. “You’re pregnant!”

They started laughed and jumping in glee. Hannah put the tests back in the box and threw them in her underwear drawer.

She met CC downstairs on the couch and he sat there waiting for her, holding a mug of hot tea. “So how are you going to tell Andy that in 9 months a tiny Andy will be running around?” Hannah’s face fell.

‘What if Andy doesn’t want kids?’ ‘What if he kicks me out and I have to raise this kid on my own?’ ‘What if Andy doesn’t like minivans?!”

 Fears went through her head and CC saw that she was starting to panic. “Hannah, you are going to be fine! Andy would be making a very big mistake if he takes this the wrong way!”

Hannah gave him a huge smile and kissed his cheek. “Thank you CC.”

She got up, ruffled his long hair and went to the kitchen to start making dinner. CC went and helped. Under Hannah’s careful supervision CC wasn’t that bad of a cook. One by one the guys and Julia came home. Finally Andy walked into the kitchen and the first thing he hears from Hannah is “Do you like minivans?”

This is it. I have this huge plan. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Peace out bitches.