| CHAPTER NINE|

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What are you doing Snooki?" Vicki asked watching Snooki walk into the bathroom.

"Having a very big bubble bath." Snooki said popping a champagne bottle and going to have a bath.

"At least she's having fun." Vicki whispered while she waited for the boys to finally wake up.

Finally the boys decided to wake up and we all got ready for dinner tonight.

Vicki was in the bathroom, straightening her hair, well. . Until Pauly decided to ruffle her hair up, but Vicki snapped Pauly's finger in-between the hot iron, burning his finger.

"Karma." Vicki said quickly finishing her hair while Pauly sulked in the corner.

"Vicki, you look beautiful." Jenny said wrapping her arms around her sister.

"Same to you Jen." Vicki said.

"Are we ready?" Mike asked, everyone cheered while walking out the door.

As the walked to the nice restaurant, Pauly whined about Vicki and Vin showing PDA.

"God, do they always have to do this?" Pauly asked.

"Do you want me to burn you're finger again?" Vicki asked while looking over her shoulder at her. Pauly instantly shut up.

Vicki sat in between Pauly and Vin, already had a glass of wine in her hand.

"Cheers guys." Everyone clinked their glasses together.

"Atlantic City baby!" Pauly cheered as everyone laughed.

"AC beautiful food." Vin said as our food soon came to the table.

"And I'm guessing the views too?" Pauly said nudging Vin who chuckled.

"That too." Vin said wrapping his arm around Vicki.

"No but seriously, if you ever get tired of Vin over here, you are always welcome in my bed anytime." Pauly said with a wink.

"Shut up Pauly." Vicki said eating her meal.

"No but Vin, did your mom pick your outfit out for you tonight?" Ron asked.

"I didn't start with you." Vin said.

"Getting ready to go to the Fiji golf course." Mike said laughing to himself.

"Shut up Mike." Vin said.

"Look at Snooki, like. . Did she leave." Mike asked, picking at Snooki because she was being quiet.

"Fuck off Mike." Snooki snapped.

"I didn't see you there, girl." Mike said.

"I don't like you." Snooki said.

"Everyone likes me, right Vicki." Mike asked looking over at Vicki who sighed.

"Don't bring me into this Mike, but to answer you're question, no I don't like you." Vicki said sipping her wine.

"Why?" Mike asked.