1. Airplanes

Yeah, i could use a dream or a genie or a wish, to go back to a place much simpler than this. Cause after all the parting and the smashing and crashing, and all the glitz and the glam and fashion. And all the pandemonium and all the madness, there comes a time when you fade into the blackness. And when your staring at that phone in your lap, and your hoping but them people never call you back.

"Flight 231, for New jersey is now boarding" The lady behind the desk spoke into the intercom. "Have a safe trip home dear" My Dad said, hugging me tightly, before i began to walk away. I reached the line for second class, fumbling with my thumbs. "Ticket ma'am" A flight attendant asked, holding out her hand. I took my ticket out of my pocket, letting the lady scan it. "Thank you for choosing Delta, have a wonderful flight" She spoke, smiling at me. I nodded, and began to walk down the Walkway to the plane.

I looked down the aisle, looking at each individual seat. I came across 3abcd and looked at my ticket. '3 D'. I smiled taking off my book bag and sliding into the seats. I put my book bag underneath the seat in front of me, and took out my iPhone and plugged them into the Beats i had around my neck. 

But thats just how the story unfolds. You get another hand soon after you fall. And when your plans unravel in the sand, what would you wish for if you had one chance?So airplane, Airplane, sorry i'm late. I'm on my way, so don't close that gate. And If i dont make that then i'll switch my flight, and I'll be right back at it by the end of the night.

I watched as more people filed into the plane. I noticed a group of teenaged boys coming from the walk way, and looked down. I heard someone clear they're throat, "Um,excuse me" A male spoke. I looked up seeing that it was one of the Teenaged boys. "uh..Yes?" I questioned in a small, hushed tone. "Is that you're seat?" He questioned, and i nodded, taking out my Airplane ticket.I handed it over to him, and he looked over it. "Well, It looks like We'll be sitting with you" The boy spoke, as one pouted. "But Mikey, Louis sits next to jason, Who's sitting next to you. Where am i sitting?" A taller one asked. 'Mikey' took the taller boys ticket, and studied it, before pointing to the seats across the aisle, where 2 older gentlemen sat, along with 1 older woman. The boy groaned, before taking his seat. The Mikey kid smiled at me, scooting past the seats to the seat next to me. The Smell of heavy axe intoxicated me, but it actually smelled pretty nice. The Jason kid sat next to him, as did the louis kid, next to Jason. I smiled genuinely, before looking down at my hands. "So..We might as well get to know each other since we have a 5 hour plane ride ahead of us. What's Your name?" He asked. "I'm Lyric" I spoke, smiling softly at him. He smiled back, and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm Mikey. That's Jason, and Louis. And the one who's pouting on the other side of the Aisle" He chuckled softly "Is Madison" "It's Not fair!" Madison Encountered. "You guys get to sit next to a beautiful girl, and i get to sit next to.." he paused, leaning over the arm rest "Oldies" He said in a hushed tone. I blushed slightly, but also giggled at him. "Please Buckle your seat belts, the plane will now be making it's way to the run way for take off. Also, please turn off all electronics, till we reach the high altitude, due to the fact that it will interfere with the planes signals. Thank you for choosing delta, and we hope you enjoy your flight."