What if it wasn't Rose truly .

" But what about the fuckin messages?"I yelled .

", Did she reply to any ? He yelled , and i thought back , I only saw a reply once and that was when it read " meet me at the hotel , and she replied" around what time ? So isn't that enough.

" Yes, she replied and it was some hotel shit " I responded.

" Malcolm, Rose can never cheat on you , did you ever ask her about the messages?" He asked.

" No, I didn't, I was too angry to ask her and when I saw those pictures and that video I was so mad to think straight" I said truthfully.

He was calm now and we stare at each other quietly he ran his hand through his hair frustrated .

" I don't think Rose sent that message back , someone must have taken her phone" he suddenly says.

And I think it made sense , Rose phone got misplaced on our dinner date with family and co workers one day and she had been searching for it, a little girl about 10 had brought it saying she found it in the washroom.

I stared up at Chris shocked, that was when I knew something was up that day .

Flashback over.

I really regretted ever doing it, but who could had want to jeopardize my marriage, and Jack Erlone refused to admit who sent him to blackmail Rose, I need to find that bastard, and real quick.

I got up from my house office and decided to go into my bedroom, my grandparents came to get Marion yesterday that they wanted him to stay with them for some days, and Rose accepted that he spent some time with his grandparents.

After I opened our bedroom door, Rose sat on the bed looking into some pictures, once she heard the door open she looked up and our eyes met , we stared for a while before I saw her nervous face , I went closer to her and sat beside her , she was staring at a little born baby pictures and I knew then it was Marion's childbirth picture.

" I never got to see him when he was born, he looks so much like me " I said proudly.

" Yeah " she answered softly handing me the pictures and I looked at it one after the other , Marion has his mother's eyes and but he has my face hair and character.

" He really is sturborn you know" Rose suddenly said and i turned to look at her but she was staring forward with a smile on her face, she looked so beautiful I must say .

" He was exactly your carbon copy, so demanding, authoritative, pimp with so much pride of course always gets what he wants" she said with happiness in her voice ,and I smiled .

" Was he a stubborn brat ?" I asked .

"Very stubborn, he almost broke all the glasses in one of a friends party", she said and we both chuckled.

" He's so adorable and easy to love, everyone who sees him loves him and wants to hold him, but he's a child with free spirit so of course he's easy going, but sometimes he rejects people that he doesn't like " she said and I smiled .

Me too,i actually reject people I hate ,Marion really was me .

" But he's not a selective kid, and that's why I love him so much , he was the only hope and joy I had left when indeed my heart was clouded with darkeness and sorrows, when ever I look at Marion I always found my strength" she said In a shaking voice and she wiped a tear , I gently touched her and she looked at me , our eyes met and we looked at each other, my heart was torn to see the woman I love most in the whole suffer just because of my stupidity.

"He really was a soft kid, and he was never troublesome" she said and chuckled, I could see the pain in her eyes .

" Rose", I whispered" I don't....I really don't know ....what to say ,....but i'm really sorry ...I wasn't there when you needed me ...and I accused you of a sin you didn't even commit , I really don't know how to make it up to you Rose, but I hope you can just give me one more chance, thats all I ask ...and i promise, I would never take you for granted or hurt you this way ever again .... Rose please give us a chance, I know somewhere in your heart you still have that little bit of love for me , I can read through your eyes Rose, just one more chance please" I quickly knelt down Infront of her as she sat on the bed, she started sobbing.

" Malcolm,do you really think this is easy ?", she whispered. "i'm hurt and it hurts more coming back here" she says as she cries silently .

I held her both hands in mine, my tears too falling lightly against my cheek , I need her back in my life , I want her love back .

" i know I've wronged you Rose,i can't say how much i regret my actions and how i treated you , but i want to make amends , I will do anything you want me to do , just give me one more chance, just one ", I raised my finger up indicating it .

her Cry's got louder , she held my hand tight .

" It's hard .... it's so hard " she whispered shaking her head.

" I know Rose, I know we could still make this work , let's start all over again , please i'm willing to do anything you want just please, anything" I cried and I rested my forehead against hers, we both cried touching each other .

" It's ...so ..hard " she whispered again.

" i'm so sorry my love " I whispered, she hit my chest over and over again and I let her , yes let her take it all out on me , I deserve it, I just want her to forgive me, I need her back.

I still hold her tight against myself our forehead still on each other , she didn't stop sobbing and I did what I've been wanting to do .

I kissed her.

___________________