" No Malcolm, please believe me I swear, it's not me" I tried to plead with him

" Don't fuckin shit me off Rose cause it's you, you think I don't see all the messages in your phone, let alone having an affair behind my back , you thought I'd never know, you were so busy enjoying the pleasure he was giving you that you didn't think about the consequences? He shouted and i broke down crying.

" Please Malcolm....it's not me , I love you I can't cheat on you I don't know how this picture is made ...I really don't kn......

" Just shut up before I hit you Rose, if you know what's good for you sign the fuckin papers and get the hell out of my house and life your nothing but a bad egg, you just pushed your self into my life to crush me,i don't even know how many men you must have screw behind my back, claiming to be a faithful wife to me" he shouted.

All his words hurt me it cut deeper than a knife , I quickly knelt down, and grab onto his ankle .

" Please Malcolm don't do this to me, you know i'm innocent, you know i won't hurt you, you know I love you, for goodness sake just think Malcolm, after everything between us you think i'm capable of cheating on you ? You know me so well Malcolm, you know me to know the truth " I cried hugging his knee's.

He started pushing me away, I could see tears in his eyes .

" I don't believe you anymore Rose, I don't trust you anymore, and right this moment i don't love you anymore, just get out of my life and never come back" he said and my cry became loud.

" No, you don't mean it, please let's work this out , you know I can't.....

" Enough Rose, just sign the fuckin papers now " he barked , Right there I saw the hate in his eyes for me.

And with shaking hands i grabbed the pen and paper and signed it, and my heart broke into million pieces.

FLASHBACK OVER

Right now we sat in the car going to Malcolm's parents house and i'm feeling really nervous, although I didn't come to them when we ended the marriage, but non of them also would had hear me out when there was enough evidence to prove it, besides I don't know why Malcolm had to just believe the pictures like that and message , atleast was divorce the best option? A question I myself can't answer only him can .

" Rose we are here " I heard Malcolm's voice and i looked round we are now in his family house , I felt reluctant to get out .

" Daddy this house is big, grandpa and grandma live here ? Marion asked happily.

" Yes big man, your grandparents stays here, and they can't wait to see you " Malcolm said kissing his cheek and ruffle his hair Marion giggled and just looking at his happy face made me forget my anxiety for the moment.

We got down from the car and I carried .Marion in my arms cause I know he will soon run, and i don't want him to get bruised.

" Mommy I want to walk " he winned with his puppy eyes .

" Don't give me that look Kitten cause it won't work " I said .