two

"THE NEXT DAY I saw him again. I was putting away some of my books inside my locker when I felt someone tap my shoulder. At first, I thought it was gonna be the girl that I had just met in Chemistry but it wasn't.

"Hey Sasha." I heard Finn say causing my heart to skip and I really had no idea why this boy who I barely even knew was making me feel this way.

"H-hi." There you go stuttering again. I always hated that I stuttered when I was nervous but I couldn't help it.

"How's your day been ?" He asked, curiously, looking straight into my eyes. He really did have really gorgeous eyes and I couldn't help but stare at them.

"I-um it's been okay. I still haven't really gotten used to this whole thing but it's nothing I can't handle." I said, shrugging, grabbing my backpack, and turning back to him.

"How's your day ?" I asked before he could answer and he smiled before replying.

"Pretty shitty. The school years just started and I'm already fucking up." He said causing me to shake my head and laugh.

I jumped when I heard the bell ring, covering my ears in the process and watching as Finn did the same.

"Well I gotta go, it was nice talking to you." I said, getting myself together and I was about to walk off when I heard Finn say something else.

"Um-you don't have to-or I don't know but if you want, can I have your number ? it's really fine if you don't want to lik-" I cut him off before he could continue, smiling like a complete idiot.

"It's fine, Finn." I replied and then we exchanged phone numbers before we both walked to our classes.

Finn was different and I loved it."