I followed them as we climbed the zig zag stairs, and we reached a door Malcolm pulled it open and we stepped in , wow this room is beautiful, this is Marion's room and it's bigger than my bedroom over in Paris , in fact two of it together, and his bed was big for three at least to lay on, toys were everywhere and the walls was painted blue and black Marion's best colors.

Once Marion saw this he ran on top of the bed bouncing up and down on it happily.

" My room is big mommy, see my bed and my toys " he said happily, I smiled at him, I've never seen him this happy before, my tears try to pull down and I wipe it not wanting to ruin the moment.

" So do you like it big man ?" Malcolm asked .

" Yes daddy it's very beautiful, I like it ", Marion said happily kissing his dad cheek and kissing me too I kissed him back .

" Daddy i'm going to play with the aeroplane" he said happily going to grab one of the toy from the stand by, at once the shelf almost fell on him .

"MARION"

I shouted as fear grip me I and Malcolm rushed to hold it, it almost fell on him , Marion looked up with wide eyes at us as we put the stand back to its normal place Malcolm picked some of the toy's that fell and placed it back , I hugged Marion tightly .

" Baby are you okay ? I asked worriedly.

" Yes mommy i'm fine " he said.

" Oh my baby, don't do that next time okay, the shelf almost hit you , be careful if you want your toy let me know and I will get it for you okay ?" I said and he nodded I kissed his forehead.

" Big man ,play with your toys okay , I want to show mommy something"Malcolm said.

" Yes daddy " Marion said and grabbed his I pad we both left him in the room as we walked out , now I wonder where I will be sleeping.

" Do you think I should remove the shelf since it might hurt Marion?" Malcolm asked , at least he's asking for permission, and i'm glad he did because I know Marion more than he does he's just learning to fit in.

", You don't need to , Marion is a listener, and if he wants his toy next time and can't reach it he will call one of us to help him ", I said .

Yes , that's my son, I thought him well and also Janet thought him well too, oh he must surely miss his teacher .

Malcolm smiled at me and nodded .

" You really took care of him Rose and i'm grateful" he said .

" He's my son, it's my job as a mother " I simply replied the truth.

He only nodded .
" Over here " he said and opened " our bedroom door "yes I still remember this is our bedroom when we were still together, now i'm confused why he's opening it for me .

" Why here Malcolm" I asked as i stepped in and he enter and closed the door, I looked round the room and nothing has changed, but what caught my eyes is our wedding photo that hanged on the wall, that same place it has always been since our wedding which was 5 years ago , and our first couple picture on the nightstand after we started dating , they were other pictures of me and him hanged .