" About moving" I replied.

" Alright dude, i'm pretty sure she will come with you " he said and I believed him, Rose love Marion so much to just give up on him so that's my ticket to get her .

" Yeah " I said .

" Alright, goodbye for now " he said.

" Yeah" and i hanged up .

Looking at the building one more time , I set my gear and zoomed off, waiting to hear the goodness at least i hope.

ROSE POV

"Rose do you really want to do this? Margaret asked .

Right now i'm sited in her office, I left Marion with Isaac and Kathy, I don't want him to listen to our conversation.

"Yes, it's the only thing I can do " I simply replied.

" Rose, I must say your decision is good, you made the right decision because I will not advise you to take little Marion into court, if he really is eager to stay with his son, I know he will definitely get the best lawyer to win his son over to him, and also he has money and from this perspective they would allow Marion to go with him instead of you " she said and I nodded , I try to blink my tears .

It's really hard to do it, but I had to for the sake of my son , he so much loves his father and if i'm not there with him, he will think I don't love him and i'm a bad mother , I love my son so much, and if this is the only way then it's best like that .

"  I will really miss you , but I hope you will come visit us at least, you know your just like a daughter I never had and Marion is like a grandson to me,i hope you both will come back to see us?" She asked sadly.

" I promise, we will definitely come see you " I said she took my hand in hers .

" Rose don't cry, be a strong woman for your son , your doing this because of him, because you don't want to depart him growing up without your watch " she said and my tears fell,i wipe it .

" And don't you give up Rose, if your ex husband really wants you back , then he must really regret what he did, but I would not advise you to give him the satisfaction he want, take your time and think through before you do anything, make sure anything you do comes from your heart, don't let anyone talk you into something, you wouldn't want to do , Rose do you hear me ? She asked

" Yes, thank you very much , I will really miss you " I got up and we both hugged .

" Oh, I will miss you and Marion more, but it's for the best " she said .

We both went out and Kathy and Issac met me Margaret stood behind me, as Marion came to me I smiled down at him.

" Rose" Kathy called and i hugged her , we both had tears in our eyes .

" I can't believe your Really going away,i will really miss you, please promise me you will come visit us at least? She asked.

" I promise Kathy  , Isaac" I looked behind and Issac was looking so sad he came forward and we hugged .

" We will miss you Rose" he said .