Chapter 14- Alpha Camp

Comenzar desde el principio

We jumped into my SUV and she directed me to our house. Once we got to the house I pulled up in the drive way, I then got out and looked at the house, it was massive and it had a lot of glass. We had a big front yard, lots of stone and dark grey tin roof. I walked through the front door and my jaw dropped it was absolutely amazing it was a mainly a dark royal blue and gold, as I walked upstairs I walked into the Master bedroom. I was dark grey with gold, the king size bed was in the middle with black silk bedding, and the floor was white and soft. I walked into the bathroom and it was Dark grey and gold as well the bath was massive and the shower looked like it could fit 10 people in it. I then walked into the walk in wardrobe and it was dark grey and gold as well. And the walk in robe was massive, I could probs have a party in here, not joking. I walked back into the bedroom and all my luggage was in there in the middle of the room. I looked at the clock and it was now 6 pm so I decided that I should unpack and get it done.

As I was half way through my last suitcase I noticed an envelope address to me, I sat on my bed and opened the envelope. I was nervous as fuck to see who wrote this to me and to see what they wanted to say. Apart of me wanted my 'father' to write this letter and say that he was sorry, but I knew that he wouldn't.

Anyway I opened the actual letter up and it said

' Dear Baby girl,

I know that I am the last person on earth that you would want to speak to at the moment so I decided to write this letter and secretly put in here so that you could read it.

Baby I love you with all my heart and to know that you don't want me, breaks my heart. I wanted to die when you rejected me. And I couldn't believe that the one person that was suppose to love me, for me just left me. I thought that you could love me through all my flaws but I guess I was wrong. I know that you still love me because I can feel it through the bond that we still have. I want you to know that I will never ever move on. I want you and only you, not some stupid whore that I use go to because after I met you I knew that I made a massive mistake for not waiting for you and I will regret that for the rest of my life.

You are the light at the end on my extremely dark tunnel and with out you there is no point to me living. But I cant kill myself because that would mean that you would die and not have the chances in life that I want you to have. But just so you know, I wont ever give up on loving you baby. I am addicted to you, the way that you can stand up for yourself, the way that you know how to handle a crowd, how to protect people from being hurt. I knew from the moment I saw you that you would make an amazing Luna let alone a Luna Queen. But I understand that you don't want that, but it just don't make sense that you changed your mind in a snap of a finger so I'm guess that there is an amazing reason, well actual that is what I am hoping for. If you hate me I guess I will just have to live with it but please don't ever forget that I LOVE YOU no matter what.

I love you baby girl

Love from Mason xx '

I was crying I couldn't believe that he still loves me, even after the shit that I have done to him. I sat and cried myself to sleep because I was emotional and tried. I let the darkness consume and the only thing that was on my mind was Mason.

*the next day*

I woke up to the sun shining through my windows, I groaned and realized that today is my first day at Alpha camp. I rolled out of bed looked at clock and it said 8 am. I walked over to bathroom and had a shower and got dress in black ripped skinny jeans, a black losse crop top that said 'BRING IT BITCH', my black ankle boots and a black set of lace underwear and bra. I then walked into the bathroom and brush my hair and put my hair in a pony tail and walked out to the kitchen where Madi was.