"Third...I'm working...and your beauty is distracting me" he expalined and crossed his arms and sat back. In Zea fashion she took it as an insult instead of Foster's way of flirting with her.

"Well that's a crock of shit if I've ever heard one.." she huffed out and shook her head. "Does that pick up line really work on anyone?" she asked incredulously. Foster leaned back in.

"Only on the real gullible ones..." he whispered again. Satisfied, Zea smiled.

"I knew it.." she whispered back.

"But..I really am working..." he explained.

"What are you FBI or something?" she asked again. Foster sat back with a laugh. He put his hand to his chest and continued to laugh.

"You Zea, are a funny girl...yes, I am FBI.." he said more seriously Zea's scowl turned into suprise. Why would her friend need an FBI agen at her wedding. Foster started laughing again. Zea was confused. He reached out and touched her forearm on the table. That one touch sent hot flames through her arm. She blushed. "I'm joking Zea...." he laughed. "That look on your face is priceless!"

Zea frowned again and pulled her arm away. What she didn't want him to see was her smile, he got her good, that was funny!

"You are so adolescent!" she accused. and turned towards the dancing crowd. Foster was still laughing, but he composed himself once again. He cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry Zea, it was just a joke, you know ha ha...I'm trying to clear the obvious sexual tension between us.." there he went again with a not so tasteful joke. Zea harrumphed and continued to stare at the dancing crowd.

"You wish!" she hissed from over her shoulder. Although she did want to admit , that this guy was super sexy! "In order for there to be sexual tension..." she turned towrds him and sappy smile. "I would have to be attracted to you..and I'm not!" she said matter o factly.

"Keep telling yourself that.." he teased.He had a quip for everything she said! Her big brown eyes stared back into his blue ones.

"You Maxey...are not funny!" she retorted.

He was leaning in to say something, when the sparkle in his eye went out. He frowned again.

"Oh shit..." he whispered.

'It's okay Maxey..defeat is hard to take sometimes..." Zea teased now very pleased with herself. Foster nodded his head and held up his hand up as if to say hold on. She noticed he was tuning into his ear piece again. He looked really serious.

Zea knew this 'I hate you' banter was just a way of diffusing her obvious like for the man, so when she saw that he sobered up , something really must be wrong.

"Is everything okay Foster?" she asked. He looked up from his deep concentration and smiled that big wide smile.

"I like Maxey better.." he smiled again. This time Zea genuinely smiled. "There...was that so hard?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she looked confused.

"Letting the real Zea come out?" he smiled again and his big blue eyes regained their spark. Zea couldn't help but smile and the tension she was creating between the two of them broke. She looked at his earpiece again.

"Are you really working? What's calling to you in that earpiece then?" she asked now curious. Foster sat back in his seat and started explaining.

"I am...I'm a talent scout..." he explained.

"Finding the next One Direction..." she teased. Foster smiled.

"Oh..uh..no...I'm a college sports talent scout...I've been scouting this awesome highschool Senior that plays basketball for a little town in Idaho. UCLA really wants him.." he continued explaining.