Chapter 1

Alyssa's Pov-

I woke up early that day. The reason was obvious. It was my first day in Modern High School.
The school I had been studying in, before taking admission here, wasn't really grand.
Each class had not more than 30 students and the environment was quiet.

But this school was enormous!
Not only in area but also the number of students.
I felt anxious stepping in there, but then I had no choice.
I wasn't a very social person so I knew that I would be facing a hell lot of communication problems.

I walked through the main gate and went inside.
What a mess that place was!
A fish market would be the best example to match the nuisance that was going on there.

I could see a group of boys laughing as loud as a human possibly can.
They were swearing, playing some stupid games.
I looked for a vacant seat and luckily it wasn't the first bench.
I hated sitting right in front of the teacher.

Although I was always called a nerd, book worm and what not, I really wasn't fond of studying.
Nevertheless I always scored good marks.

I sat on my bench, just observing all that was going on there.
The noise was too much to bear.

I really wanted to talk to someone, anyone for that matter but they all were so busy with themselves.

"Hey I'm Danielle!" a brunette girl said.
"Alyssa," I said and shook hands with her.
"So you're a new student here?" She asked.

"Yeah sadly," I said.
She let out a chuckle and said," don't worry! You're gonna be fine here."

I smiled at her, not believing a word that she spoke.
I walked through the corridors.
Danielle introduced me to her friends.
I actually felt at ease for a while.

I wanted to explore the school further but the bell had rung and it was time for our English class.

Danielle was sitting with me and telling me about every person in our class.
There were many new students. Okay, not many but more than what I expected.

My best friend, Natalie, also took admission in this school. But sadly we were in different sections.

I was just staring outside through the window, when I saw a guy walking towards my class.

Something about him was different.
No doubt he was good looking but there was something interesting in his personality.
"Who is he?" I asked Danielle.

"Stefan Kornell. He is cute right?"
I nodded.
"Gosh!stop staring! Don't try your luck with him babe. He is out of our league!" She said.

I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on something else.
I secretly hoped that Stefan would be in the same class as me, but sadly that didn't happen.

I hadn't even completed my first day in that school and I was already a target for the bullies.
I was a short heighted, chubby teenager with really long hair.
I was comparatively a lot fair in complexion than other students and this again made me a perfect candidate to be bullied.

My first day couldn't have been worse.

*******************************

Hi there!
This is my second attempt at writing a love story:p
Do let me know what you think about Alyssa.
Happy reading❤