Sparks Will Fly

If I must ask (if you like Kpop) then listen to some sexy songs  (especially during pt.2) e.g Singularity by BTS (doesn't even have to be kpop even the Fifty Shades of grey Sound track: Earned It)

Third person

You plopped down onto your boyfriend's bed, relieved that school had finally finished. You sighed, then giggled and wiggled around. You had been restless the whole day and was trying to get rid of all this extra energy, that seemed to reside in your body, no matter what you did.

Kaminari walked in, taking note of his girlfriend who seemed to be awfully jolly. He watched as you wiggled on his bed, messing the duvet. He walked over when you stopped, jumping onto the bed.

You turned and smiled. "Hehe, what's with you today Y/N? You're so hyper, " Kaminari questioned you, laying on his back, both off you staring at the ceiling. Giggling once more, you turned to your side, the bottom half of your body practically off the bed, and you left leaned on your arm. With your right hand, you moved aside stray, bright yellow-blonde locks from Kaminari's face. Kaminari smiled and glaced at you. You wore his favourite smile.

He got up and off, a grin became more and more present and mischief was one of the few words to describe the look in his eyes.

"Hmmm, Y/N, I've got an idea," you responded with a a questioning look. Kaminari was quick as his own lighting, and his hands attacked you.

You giggles turned into full blown laughter and pleads of 'stop' started to leave your mouth. Your stomach ached, and you tried your best to get a hold of your his hands.

"Kaminari!" You shouted, tears in your eyes. He stopped and stared at you. Your breathing was heaving, your heart banged in your chest and your stomach still ached. Kaminari towered over you, he looked like a high paid model from this view. Both of you met each others gazes, his yellow orbs met your E/C eye's. When you looked at him, it was like finding a pair of two beautiful stars in the night sky.

He leaned down, his body slowly resting on yours, lips just a little distance away. You loved it when he kissed you.

You loved it a lot.

As you tried to adjust your position on the bed, you didn't notice the fact that your one of your legs was in between both of his. You lifted your left too high, managing to rub against his crotch. Kaminari's eyes widened, he seized all action.

He then moved his face into your neck, trying to hide the blush that was probably lighting up his face. You had no idea that the poor boy, and his raging hormones, were suffering because of you.

"Y/N." Kaminari mumbled. He began attacking your neck with light kisses, slowly making his way down to your collar bone. You stroked his hair and enjoyed the attention he was giving you. Then he spoke again "Y/N, your leg."

The words only registered now and you looked to inspect the position of your leg. 'Shiiiiit' you thought. You moved your leg and your boyfriend moved to you mouth. Lips moved in sync like the gears in an oiled machine. He managed to insert his tongue into your mouth, his left hand moving further down.

The blonde untucked your school shirt from your skirt and started skillfully unbuttoning your it. When he gave you the opportunity to breath, it also gave you the opportunity to think. You stopped his hand just before he got to your bra.

"He-hey, how far are we goi-"

"I'd like to go all the way..."

Your face exploded into a bright red. 'He... wants to have... sex...?' Your boyfriend gently pulled you into an embrace and whispered a small please into your ear. It made you feel strange and now you were really starting to get into the mood. You pulled out of the embrace.

"Do you even have, um... like... protection?"

"Yeah," the boy walked over to a dresser, pulled it open and began rummaging until he pulled out a little square object. You swallowed(your saliva:)). "So does that mean yes?"

You nodded and he smiled. He walked over and removed his shirt. Grabbing both of your legs (that weren't on the bed), he positioned you and climbed on top.