Naro sighed and nodded. “yes anything for you”He said softly, my eyes closed and I whimpered before putting the cup down and gently turned in his arms and I held onto him with a soft sob. His hand rested on my head and stroked my hair lovingly and gently. “It's gonna be okay” his deep voice made me feel like I was the only one he really cared for. I let a bitter laugh out. “If you keep treating me like this everyone will think your my boyfriend..and no girl would go out with you” i said softly as I tried to get that feeling in me to disappear.

Naro chuckled as he held me close to him, I could feel that rumble in his chest and I giggled it felt like something growling but at the same time I never felt so welcomed. I heard him whisper to himself. “Does it really matter?”. I pretended not hear it but at the same time I felt so..strange when it came to him. I felt him lead me to his room. “wait”i said softly and called. “Roara, Giz!”. Aroara ran into to me and so did Giz. I smiled and nodded as we all went to the room. Naro fixed the bed and had laid down. I instantly crawled into the bed and sighed as it felt good to be safe and warm with him next to me. How silly of me? To sleep in the same bed with my male friend without having a worry in the world?

Giza and Araora crawled onto the bed with us cuddling up together resting, I watched them. I felt his hand on my head and  I smiled up at him, he was my best friend and always will be. 

I went to sleep that night with out a care in the world, I was safe with him in the bed.

The next morning I opened my eyes hoping to find him beside me but instead I found   note on pillow beside me, I sat up and stared at it for a moment before picking it up and reading.

'Nell, I was called to work early, breakfast is on the table and don't worry you get to make dinner later on tonight when or if I get to come home. You know how my job is. Feed Giz his meds and money was deposited  into your account, happy birthday sweetheart

Love, Naro

PS: there is a cake but can't eat it till I get home'

I smiled softly and shook my head.”Bastard” I whispered before I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen, I felt better then I did the other night. I walked to giza and picked him up. “Well you know the deal, your daddy wants me to care for you and thats what im gonna do”I said softly as I grabbed the small sireng then removed the metal needle out, Giza was getting snippy and I had to hold him close. “Giza. I know it tastes bad honey but you really should take it” I said as I was able to get him take the medicen. I looked up to see Aroara with something on her collar.

'Nell,

I thought I would leave you some hints for your cake until I get home. Find 20 candles around the house and when you do only light four for an hour then blow them out, then light five years from how long we known each other. Three years for how long we lived together and the rest for when I come home for the time my heart beats for you constantly when you cry. Look in the fridge and pick a wine for us to drink.

Truly Inaro-kun.' 

I blushed as I read and felt like I should call him my heart felt so..warm, I stood up and walked to the fridge after I set the paper down on the table. I opened it saw four different bottles. Blue? Whats blue wine?..how old-! Naro spoils me way to much now. I stared at the different wines. 'pick one' I thought to myself as I stared at all the different colors. The light peach one, I reached for it and began to read the note behind the bottle. I turned and stuck the bottle down and wondered what we were going to be having for dinner, I hoped I was cooking. I went back to laying down on his bed, I felt way better in his bed then mine.  I fell a sleep once again, hey don't judge I had a long day yesterday...