"Oh Harry", Reina closed her eyes and bit hard into the pillow under her. Her whole body was rippling as Harry slowly but deeply thrust into her heat. She raised her hips higher to meet his thrusts as she tried to chase her climax. She was so close.

"Am I making you feel good, my love?" Harry growled into her ear as he harshly sucked on the spot under her earlobe. He began pushing his hips deeper into her, his balls smacking loudly against her thighs. Every time he pulled out, he kept his tip inside and then slammed back with more force until he hit her sweet spot.

Reina softly mewled as she couldn't find the proper words to respond with. She couldn't talk. He was fúcking that ability straight out of her.

Harry pulled out and grabbed Reina forcefully by her hair, making her loudly yelp as she tried to steer herself where Harry wanted her. He turned her around and raised her ass in the air.

Reina held onto the headboard with both hands and turned to look at him behind her.

He was biting his lip while looking down at her wet entrance. She shivered as he began caressing her soft back, dragging his finger from her neck to the bottom of her spine and then plunging it straight into her pússy.
Reina groaned as he began fúcking her with his fingers while his thumb flicked her clit continuously. All along he was whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"Can you feel me, darling? Can you feel how you're squeezing my fingers? You can't get enough of me", he hotly whispered in her ear. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. He was driving her mad only to leave her hanging on the edge.

"Yes my prince," Reina sighed as she began to snap her hips back on his fingers.

"Oh please Harry, I-I can't please", she bit her lip harshly, trying and failing to suppress her moans. She gasped loudly when he took his fingers out and delivered a harsh smack to her ass.

"Yes you can. You can hold it in darling", he slapped her other cheek and drew back his hips and entered her in one swift motion.

"Oh fúck,"

"Yes take me, do you like me fúcking you like this? Does my cóck make you feel good?" he growled, as he palmed her breasts. His movements were fast and quick so she knew he was also close to release.

"Oh yes my prince. You're so big!" she moaned loudly as she fisted the headboard tightly due to the heavy smacking she was receiving.

"Ugh. Please I want to touch you Harry," Reina panted loudly as she turned her torso around and captured Harry into a sloppy kiss.

He pulled his cóck out of her entrance and flipped her over until they were both lying next to each other, with Harry resting his chest on her back. He shifted his hips and fúcked her slowly, never once looking away from her eyes. He felt so much love for this woman. In more ways than one she had really changed his life, making him realize how he was still well into the beginning of his journey and how he had so much to change about himself and his beliefs in order to become the man she truly deserved.

All his life he never truly realized the meaning of loving someone and to be loved, so to be able to embark on this journey with Reina whom he considered to be a rare gem in their world, he had never felt so lucky and grateful.

And he showed just how much he appreciated that as he slowly and passionately made love to her. Reina softly clutched his hand and took it to her mouth where she lay sweet kisses on it.

She looked at him intently as she enjoyed watching his face contort in pleasure. The only sound heard was the sound of their panting breaths and the slow snap of their joined hips.