Chapter 25/The Final Ending: The Sun Comes Out

Start from the beginning

"Cedric, I thought you would be dead." Hermione said to him.

"Why would I die?" He questioned.

"I really don't know but I thought you would have died in there. You got so many cuts and bruises from the maze."

"Yeah, a hedge is actually more painful than it seemed." They both laughed after that.

"I can't wait for you to come Hermione." Cedric said.

"I can't wait either. First week after school ended right?"

"Right. For two weeks. Then I'll be at your house for two weeks."

"I can't wait!"

The next day, all the champions were released from the hospital wing. Cedric and Harry both made a compromise for the winnings. Even though they both wanted each other to take everything. Cedric took the Cup and Harry took the money. The last day of school went by fast. Beauxbatons and Drumstangs were leaving Hogwarts. Friends will be remembered and people will remember each other forever.

A week later Hermione was almost ready to see where Cedric lives. She couldn't wait for the seven days of summer to go by to see him. They only wrote to each other about 4 times already.

   "Hermione, almost ready?" Her mother asked her.

   "Coming Mom." Hermione responded.

   Hermione added a couple more outfits in. She took her bags downstairs in the front room.

   "You ready Hermione?" Her mother asked her.

   "Yeah."

   "Did you pack everything?"

   "Yeah. I got everything I needed."

"Great."

   Hermione's mother drove her to his place.

   "I'll be back in two weeks. I love you Hermione." Her mother said. "Have fun and write to us."

   "Bye Mom." Hermione said as she exit the car. Walking up to the front door. She didn't know how wizards and witches enter a house really. Usually Molly would let you enter into the burrow anytime but this family may not be the same. She knocked the door to be safe.

   "Ced!" Her mother yelled upstairs to him. "Ced should Hermione be here at this time?" She waited for a second but no response. "Ced! Oh good gravy." She said to herself as she opened the door. "Hermione! Great to see you."

   "Hello Mrs. Diggory." Hermione said.

   "Hermione you can put your stuff down here. Cedric should be down here soon."

   "Where's his room?"

   "The last room on your left which might explain why he can't hear me. I don't know why he's not down here. He can help you bring your bags up."

"It's ok, I got it."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

Hermione brought her bags up the steps. Walking down the hallway seeing the windowsill on the other end of the hallway. She walked all the way down to see a partly open door. She didn't know why she did but she knocked on the door.

"Come in." She heard Cedric say from inside.

She walked in and Cedric saw her enter the room.