Band Imagines/Fanfictions

Start from the beginning

"Then you better start packing..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke-

You're going to Senior Prom with Luke. You spent hours getting ready, and the time has finally arrived. His tie matches your dress, and he continuously compliments you. "You look perfect." He says as you take one last look in the mirror.

"Thank you," you reply, but you don't feel beautiful. You never did, everything was wrong. You straighten your shoulders and lift up your chin hoping to bring yourself some confidence, and Luke takes you by the arm. You were carpooling with the rest of the boys, and Calum had just pulled up in the driveway. You climb into the backseat and scoot close to Luke. He runs his fingers down your arm.

"I promise, you look gorgeous. The other girls will be jealous." You smile at his flattery and lay your head on his shoulder.

---Time skip---

After dancing and singing your heart out for hours, the DJ announces, "Gentlemen, grab your ladies. Ladies, hold your gentlemen close. This will be the last song of the night, as requested, 'Little Things'."

Luke makes his way over to you and awkwardly bows. "May I have this dance?" He asks and holds out his hand.

"Of course you may." You grab his hand and he pulls you close as the song starts.

He begins singing in your ear.

"Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me..."

You smile and lay your head on his shoulder, still moving in small steps on the dancefloor.

"(Y/N), I love you so much." He whispers on your ear. "I couldn't imagine being without you." He continues singing in his angelic voice.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things..."

The song continues, but he stops singing. He holds you close and tight as you two clumsily dance. As the last verse begins, you sing to him.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things..."

The song ends, and he grabs your cheeks and pulls you into a kiss. You kiss back, and when he pulls away, you say, "I love you, Luke Robert Hemmings."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum-

You get home and immediately go to your room and turn on your laptop. Calum and the boys have been gone for about 2 weeks, and you missed him a lot. You've talked via cell phone, but he said he would Skype you at 4:00p.m. today. You look at the clock: 3:57. Any moment now.