Band Imagines/Fanfictions

Hi guys! This is the first thing I've ever posted. I'm going to be writing some band imagines and fanfictions, and they'll all be posted here! If you have any suggestions or would like to see any specific fics/imagines/ships, just let me know. I'll try to post at least one thing everyday, but I don't know how well that'll work. Follow me to stay updated. Thanks!!

5SOS imagine...

Your boyfriend serenading you...

Michael-

You come home aggravated and pissed. The day wasn't going well,and Ashton had texted you saying the boys were going to be travelling a bit in the next few weeks. They were leaving tomorrow...why hadn't Michael told you?

You fiddle with your keys and finally got the door open. Dropping your bag and kicking off your shoes, you notice rose petals on the ground. They lead to your bedroom. You open the door to your bedroom and see Michael sitting cross legged on your bed with his acoustic. His eyes lit up and his smile grew when he saw you. You wanted to bring up the travelling deal, but you couldn't be mad at that face. You walk over and kiss him on the cheek as he starts strumming. He nods for you to sit in front of him, so you do. He then begins singing...

"We’ll start a life of the plain and the simple

Of great times with far better people

And weekends with our friends

Laughing about the wine that stains their teeth

We’ll talk about how your parents separated and

How you don’t wanna make the same mistakes as them

I’ll say it’s all about stickin’ it out

And trying to feel forever young..."

You recognize the song and smile as he continues.

"So here we go again

Wishing we could start again

Wendy run away with me

I know I sound crazy

Don’t you see what you do to me?

I want to be your lost boy

Your last chance, a better reality..."

You giggle and blush. He looks straight into your eyes as he sings, and you can't help but get butterflies. His voice is perfection to you.

"Wendy we can get away

I promise if you’re with me, say the word and we’ll find a way

I can be your lost boy, your last chance

Your "everything better" plan

Oh..."

Your voices combine as you join in on the last line.

"...somewhere in Neverland."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I wanted it to be a surprise," Michael says as he sets his guitar behind him and picks something else up. "Ash kinda ruined that, but we're going to Europe, and I want you there with me." He holds up two plane tickets.

You wipe away the tears that were forming, and smile. "Yes!" You jump on top of him and knock him over, "Of course, of course! I would love to go to Europe with you." You lay kisses all over his face, and he hugs you tight.