Chapter 2

Everyone is already gathered at the school's outdoor garden with their own tents and sleeping bags. "Class, let's all gath-er around here and start the project!" Ms. Fowl called and everyone agreed nad bring their sleeping bags with them and sat on it, they're around the bonfire. "The first one to tell a story is Betty Quinlan!" Ms. Fowl announced and everyone clapped "She's so beautiful and I bet her story is as well" Jimmy said "Oh please I bet its lame" Cindy said "Shut your mouth Vortex!" Jimmy argued "Okay, so my story is about my dad" Betty Quinlan said excitedly and everyone just stayed quiet and some pretended to be impressed because they like Betty. "See, lame" Cindy said while smiling " My dad is the coolest dad ever, he's a psychologist and taught me everything about psychology. I learned about human behavior which made me understand everyone in the world. I can actually tell by now you guys are bored with my topic and thought it is lame. So all of you stop pretending you're interested I don't really care. Ever since I was little my dad and I always hang out at the park playing, he bought me all my needs. My dad never gave up on anything, he really is very loving, kind and caring. You can tell by now I'm a daddy's girl but I also love my mom so much. My dad is really hard working and charitable. He is my idol because of his nice heart and skills. Well, I'm not really good at story telling so that's all thank you" betty Quinlan said and sat down and everyone clapped even though they thought its boring but its really not because its about family love. "Okay Thank you Betty, Next we have Sheen Estevez!" Ms. Fowl said she's actually just reading names randomly like the first name she saw that would be the one telling the story. "Okay my story is about Ultra Lord!!" Sheen said excitedly and everyone groaned "Ultra Lord is my favorite super hero of all,I  collect every action figure and merchandises of him. My goal is to find out where the heck Planet Mektar in Vector 8 of the Nebulon Galaxy is.-" SHeen was about to continue but Ms. fowl cutted him off "Times up, Next!!" Ms. fowl said "Hey! I'm not yet done! and no one told me there is a timer!!" Sheen complained "Carl Wheezer!" Ms. Fowl called "Okay, so my dad and I love Llamas so much because they're so cute and cuddly and we're not allergic to it for some reason. At night I always watch the Llama show and I have tons of Llama stuff toys and shirts and things. I'm really obsessed with Llamas that I bought stickers and stick some to my inhaler" Carl said and sit down "Thanks Carl, next we have Libby Folfax" Ms. Fowl said "So you may all know that I'm a huge fan of graystar" Libby said excitedly and everyone cheered because they all love the band "Well, they have the greatest singers in the world and they also write so much good I mean great song. They're just great and oh how I love to dance with their music. I would never get tired listening to it. I mean who will?" Libby said laughing "No one!!" Some students cheered and whistled "They'er the best of all the best! Jimmy said they became his classmates in college when he got accelerated and Its too bad he decided to just stick up with his real grade level and student age, no offense Jimmy, but its actually good he's back because his one of my bst friend. But anyway words can't describe how much I love graystar so that's all thank you" Libby said and sit beside Cindy "Next!" Ms.Fowl said "Wait Ms. Fowl!" Cindy suddenly yell making everyone look at her "Well, I just wanna say that what they just did isn't story telling" Cindy said "It isn't?" Everyone echoed except the gang and Ms.Fowl, well including sheen. "I know that's why they all get a D minus and sheen got an F " Ms. Fowl said "Its because you didn't even let me finish!" Sheen said. Libby doesn't like to get humiliated though so she looked at Cindy madly "Oh yeah and tell me WHAT DIFFER STORY TELLING FROM WHAT WE JUST DID AURORA!" Libby stood up then yelled so loud it made everyone silent and widened their eyes. Cindy actually doesn't like to be Aurora. Cindy stood up and looked at Libby irritated "First of all, Don't you dare call me Aurora. Second of all, What is your problem? And Third of all to answer your question, what you did is talk about your favorite things, Story telling is about telling a story about someone or something its like the teller making connection with the listeners using words. Like sharing stories involving words, characters, and structure. It stimulates the imagination and builds a sense of community between tellers and listeners. I'M NOT GOOD AT EXPLAINING THINGS BUT I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT STORY TELLING STARTS WITH ONCE UPON A TIME!!!" Cindy said then yelled the last sentence angrily which made Libby sit down.