Characters / part 1

SRK AS KALI

SRK AS KALI

KAJOL AS MEERA _____________________________________

KAJOL AS MEERA
_____________________________________

Part 1 :

Meera's pov :

I woke up every day because of kali's snoring , i smile as i watch him sleep, that gives me the chance to look at him and marvel at his beautiful detailed face, i love my husband even though his snoring wakes me up every morning so I scares him away to wake him up .. it's my daily revenge 😊.

He wakes up terrified every morning and start to tickle me made me apologize to him saying sorry, and he pretend he can't hear me so he can tickle me even more ,

of course every time he does that I burst out laughing ..

Then he lay down besides me saying that he can't go back to sleep now after I woke him up .

Kali and I have been married for 5 years now we met on trip to Europe , we fell in love and got married.

When I make breakfast Kali loves to put everything with eggs because that's how his mother made them when he was a little kid , he calls it eggs with everything , i call it gross but ... that's how he loves them.

He came up to me while I was making them, approached me slowly hugged me from behind while kissing my neck softly , smelling the scent of the breakfast saying it's his favorite.

After we finish our breakfast I go to do the laundry because my mom told me that the man how in a dirty clothes is a man who's not loved by his wife , yeah I know it's old fashioned but now all his white clothes are always white and his co workers will know his loved.

His always promises to do it next time but l never let him .

and I know he loves me because every day after I finish all my work in house Kali waits for me to get ready to go to work so that he can walk me out the house even if it's only few steps , then he stop and flirt with me a little, hug me and then kiss me goodbye and when I head of to work I feel him stop there watching me leave and then he calls my name and when I turn around I see his gorgeous smile telling me I look beautiful, ofcourse I smile back at him while I give him a flying kiss whispering I love you too ,take few steps back and then turn around to keep going.

One of my favorite things to do is going to work because it's time for my self to clear my head and do what I love like reading before the stress of the day so I take the bus to do that.

______________________________

One day :

While I was getting ready to pass the street after the red light I felt dizzy , couldn't see clearly like the earth was moving I even almost get hit by a car , i started to hit people by their shoulders I didn't know what's happening to me , i was scared.

I went to examine my eyes, at first I thought it's because of the stress I've been working so hard lately ... until the doctor told me that I'm sick apparently I have (fced) ... I'm going to be blind , a rare disease I can barely pronounce taking away my vision and I properly going to lose my whole career over it .

This news hit me like strike knowing that I can lose everything in one day , i cried and cried like a little baby , i didn't know what to do. I won't be able to scare my Kali anymore .

This time he tried to scares me but I just yelled at him telling him to stop just stop don't do that ...

Of course I didn't tell him about my disease because I was so scared and terrified, he was surprised by the way I yelled at him and my behavior, he didn't know what's going on so he started to say I'm sorry I'm sorry while hugging me but I just pushed him away ... I asked him to leave me alone for now .

What I am supposed to tell him?

So like usual I started to make breakfast but he was still concern about me , he kept asking me if I was ok if I was fine and I answered him without looking at him I'm fine but deep down I was worried and stumbled so instead of putting the egg mixture into the pan I threw it on the floor, i tried to clean them but he quickly took them and hold my hand telling me it's ok I got it and he started to apologize , I'm the one who should apologize I can't make him his eggs with everything, his favorite.

He kept saying I'm sorry for what I did today ,did you had a nightmare or something.

I couldn't... I couldn't stand it ... him apologizing for something he didn't do it was unbearable so without thinking I just yelled can you just lay off .

He stood there looking at me worried and surprised why I'm doing this .
So he approached me hold me between his arms whispering to my ear "i'm sorry , i didn't mean to scare you" .