I pat Yaotome-san's shoulder and he look at me.

"It's ok Yaotome-san,  Keito is a good guy,  he will forgive you if you apologize properly,  you have the chance since he is working here too".

"I'm afraid he will kill me".

"Noo~ Don't say that~ You didn't know about her being in a relationship so you are safe,  stay strong and let's do our work,  ne? ". I said and he smile to me.

"Un,  Thanks Yuto".

"Anytime~".

We start working smoothly but I can feel that Keito and Yaotome-san is avoiding each other,  Keito is doing his best and he is really good at serving the customers.

"May I have your order miss? ". He bowed with a smile and the girl nodded.

"Yes,  I want a glass of hot chocolate milk and chocolate cake please". She said and Keito write it down.

"I see that you like chocolate, I recommend this white chocolate cake for you if you don't mind, It's really delicious and you will never forget the taste". He said and the girl nodded happily.

"Then Yes Please".

"Your Order Will Be Soon Ready".

He bowed and walk to the kitchen,  I hope nothing bad happen since Hikaru is in the kitchen. Didn't I tell you this??  Hikaru is in charge of the kitchen and he cook some dishes, but another time he help us but not that much,  his full time is in the kitchen to help the workers there, did you think he is alone? No way~. I walk to the kitchen and take a peek to see what will happen.

"Excuse me". Keito walk to him and Yaotome-san look at him but not that much,  he shaved his gaze away.

"What is it??". He said slowly.

"I recommend this cake for the customer". He point at the cake and Hikaru nodded.

"....Ok,  what is her order?? ".

"Hot chocolate milk and white chocolate cake". Yaotome-san nodded and walk away. 

They didn't talk after that and Keito waited for the order,  after Yaotome-san bring the orders Keito serve it to the customer.

"Enjoy your meal". He said as he place the cake in front of her,  she thanks him and walk to another customer, I saw the customer tried the new cake but suddenly she stayed silent for a while and look at the cake,  I was worried since she didn't take another spoon of the cake.

"......Excuse me? ". She said and Keito walk to her.

"Yes miss?  Anything wrong? ". He asked her and she look at the cake.

"Can you call me the person who made this cake??". She said and Keito nodded.

"Yes,  wait a while". He bowed to her and walk to me.

"Is this bad or what? ". He asked me and I shake my head.

"I don't think so,  Yaotome-san is the one who made that cake and no mistake in it". I said and Keito sighed before he go to the kitchen.

"Excuse me..... Yaotome-san". He said and Yaotome-san look at him.

"What?? ".

"The customer on table no.2 wants to see you because of the white chocolate cake". He said and Yaotome-nodded and went to see her, Keito stand next to me and we both look at Yaotome-san.