levi x chubby reader

this is my first levi x reader so don't kill me if I mess up I hope everyone likes this.

Symbols You will see in the book

(name)

(l/n) last name

(e/c) eye color

(s/c) skin color

(h/c) hair color

(h/l) here length

Ok here we go to the story

"(name) (name) get up its time to go to the cafeteria." you hear eren say you groan then open your eyes he was in your face your (e/c) eyes meeting whit his green eyes you groan again and turn your head the other way "I'll be there." you said in your sleepy voice. he moved from your bed and said ok before he left your room we we're not really friends he just wakes me up in the morning just being a good person that I knew he was. You got up from bed took a shower and put on your clothes you walked out the door and start heading for the cafeteria as you got closer you can hear people getting louder you walked in the room people start staring at you "here comes the fat girl." you hear a boy snickering to his friends they bust out laughing you always ignore them.

"I bet she eats more then Sasha." you hear another girl say "how the hell did she even get in here she's to fat to be a soldier." you hear another say "I bet when she use the 3d gear they will break"! someone said out loud every one bust out laughing at You they start getting to you there was a table in the back no one sat there but you. you sat down and put your head down still hearing them laugh at you as a tear roll down your cheek.

"everyone shut the hell up." captain Levi say everyone shut up you looked at his face you can swear you saw him look at you for a quick moment.

I bet he only said that because it got really loud you said to yourself you plop your head back down on the table when you feel someone standing in front of you you look up to see eren handing you a potato with a slight smile on his face you hand him back the potato without saying anything and moving your eyes to the side he took your chin to make you look at him "(name)." he says in a calm voice "don't listen to them your beau." he start to say but was cut off by the sound of captain Levi voice he let go of your chin and turn to captain levi.

"yes captain levi." eren said with fear in his voice "we need to talk go to my office now." he said with an emotionless face "yes sir." eren said walking away going to his office captain levi give you a sharp look  you jump a little. before he walked away he told you to eat the potato "what good are you on the battlefield on a empty stomach eat it that's a order." "y-Yes c-captain." you say before he left making your heart beat really fast.

why would he care if I die or not on the battlefield I'm going die anyway the only reason I became a soldier was for my family to see what it was like on the other side and to get away from the girls who use to fight me all the time because you was thicker and more chubby then the rest but when I got here it feel like nothing change but the beatings you think to yourself.

  You got up from the table and left the potato there disobeying his orders You walk back to your room and sat on your bed I don't have any friends so their was no point in staying in there you say to yourself  You sign and get up from your bed and look out the window the sky look so beautiful and the sun shining on your face making your (s/c) skin warm and feel good you hear someone walking towards your room You look back out the window when you hear "(l/n) didn't I tell you to eat this potato?" You turn your head quick to see captain levi at your door fame with a annoyed face and the potato in this hand you start to panic "captain." you start to say but you had no words so you start to walk to your bed before he can say anything you said in a whisper "why do you care anyway." you look up to his emotionless face "I don't." he say "I told you before what good are you on the battlefield on a empty stomach." you kind of laugh at his words "I'm fat so I'm not empty." you said "you think this is funny." he stuff the potato in your mouth making you eat it you didn't even see him coming tears roll down your face as you ate it from his hands you was so hungry after you didn't eat in three days when he was done feeding you "was that so hard." he say with the still emotionless face.

 he got up from your bed tears still flowing down your face he walks to the door before he left he look down at the floor and said "next time I give you a order and you don't follow them I won't go easy on you." he left and close the door behind him "why." you said to yourself why did he care he never cared about you why now you ask to yourself as you look out the window. "do he really care." you said with a slight smile growing on your face.

ok guys well this is it for today tell me what you think and I need ideas for this book thanks for reading and tell me how bad I missed up I'm not the best but will try to get better.