Band 1#

3rd Person

Monday

You are wearing

Music, y/n loved it

Music, y/n loved it. She was good at all sorts of things like drums, guitar, piano and was known to be a good singer. But there was just one person that ruined it for her completely. Mr Fellowes. Now y/n disliked many teachers but Mr Fellowes she hated the most, he was tall and had a round face with ginger hair and thick black glasses. He had a very strict tone and was the meanest and rudest person you could ever meet. He turned y/n's stomach.

"Shut it!" He snapped silencing the room, "as you all should know the music talent competition is coming up and we need to be in it to win it! Like any of you disappointing rats will get anywhere with it but you can at least try!" "Pick a group, think of a band/group name, pick a genre and do quickly!" As soon as he said that Y/n's face snapped right to her friends. She rushed over to them.

Your POV

"Okay so we know without a doubt the genre is gonna be metal!" Signe said smirking. "Yeah Nate you deffo have to be lead singer!" I said and they all agreed. "Signe and I'll be
Bass guitar maybe?" Amy said looking at signe, she nodded. "And y/n HAS to be on drums!" Nate said. They all replied with. "YASS!" Or "he'll yeah!" "Okay I'll be on drums!" I said. If I do admit to myself I am boss on drums! "Okay band name..." we pondered for a minute. "Hay what about summot like The hell rising?" Nate said "Or the the demonic soals?" Amy asked. "Maybe One Direction!" We laughed.

I dunno let's let the readers decide for us! Okay this is the firs shoe chapter. I hope you liked it!!! Author out BUH-BYE!!!