"You didn't tell me to come all the way here to see you screw up someone else's car did you?" I asked, both unsurely and sarcastically.

He gave me a weird look.

"Are you stupid or crazy? This is my car", he replied.

I gasped, "Your car? What happened to the limousine?"

"I hate limousines. They're my dad's type."

He jumped into the convertible.

"Are you coming or what?"

I ran over and jumped in the passenger's seat. He looked over at me and shook his head before driving off.

---

We were outside some big building. The car park was full so it must be some fun place... yay! But what if it isn't? Man this guy is scary. What if he's here for a fight and wants me to help?! Or maybe he's involved with drugs and-

"Wake up!"

Jae Wook was already standing near the entrance of the building. I undid my seat belt and walked reluctantly over. He was going to open the door but I grabbed his arm.

"Jae Wook."

"What now?"

"What is this place?"

"Ice skating."

"I-i-ice skating?" I stammered.

He ignored me and went through the door.

Sh1ts. I'm in big sh1ts. Because I can't skate for sh1ts. Back in Australia, my brother and his friends tried teaching me for 6 years and I still hold on to the railings. I hate the freakn place.

I am so not going in there.

He poked his head out from behind the door.

"Why are you still here? Get in!", he said demandingly.

"No."

He looked like he was going to hit me for a moment, but then decided against it.

"I'm telling you one last time, get in", he said seriously.

"No!" I yelled in his face.

What happened to 'ask'? No. He had to say 'tell.'

I should have been more focused because I didn't see it coming. He had opened the door and where am I now?

Over his freakn shoulder.

"Put me down!!!" I yelled as I slapped his back.

Man. What's the use of Taekwondo if I can't defend myself from this?

So here I am, inside the freakn cold arena wearing skates. Jae Wook was already skating around the whole ring and bragging his skills.

Really, it was just going super fast.

I looked around, noticing there were a lot of gangster-looking guys.

I held on tightly to the arena fearing for my life. I always do this whenever I go ice skating. You might be wondering what's so scary about ice skating. You would be too if the first time you went you saw a poor guy fall and break all of his front teeth with blood splattered everywhere.

Jae Wook skated to where I was still standing at the entrance to the ring.

"Why did you take me here? Get Dong Wook to go with you!" I said.

"He's not the one with something to worry about. You should be thanking me for taking you somewhere."

What does that mean? Who cares, he sounds so killable.