jan 1 • what i like best about myself

January 1st, 2018 | Favorite part about yourself

Okay, well, here I am, late at night (I know, it's early for y'all but I sleep early so deal with it, losers) on the first day of the challenge since I've been procrastinating this and pretty much every other important thing I was supposed to get done until now. Yeah, I had this entire day, this first day of the new year (those new year resolutions of doing things early just went down the drain), and I literally got nothing done. And yesterday I made a list of 5 things I wanted to complete today... Oops.

Anyway, instead of telling you about what I don't like about myself, let's get to something I do like about myself!

So, I didn't want to do something boring, and I wanted to do something that you might not know about me. Something that's, like, sort of interesting? Edit: it's not really; it's just super random.

I like puzzles. But like puzzles are not exactly me (lol), so what I'm trying to say is that I like my ability to solve puzzles and problems? It's like I have this thing where if I start any sort of puzzle or am given a problem, I NEED to see it until the end. I don't think it's determination (because let's be real, I don't think I've ever finished a writing project and I leave tons of stuff unfinished), but with puzzles, it's different.

So, I guess I like my need to solve puzzles? I don't know. Maybe it's that I like my ability to problem solve, and maybe sort of think outside of the box? (Edit: wow that's a stretch and went in a whole new direction, oops) I guess that goes with creativity in a way because, like, solving problems is basically being creative, and I like to think I'm creative, so I guess what I'm really trying to say is that what I like about myself is my creativity.

But then I also feel like I lack creativity so much at times like sometimes when I'm art-ing or when I'm doing a project and I can never think of ideas, but I guess I do have my moments. And I guess what I'm saying is that I like my creative moments? I really have no idea.

Let's just pretend I'm a creative individual. :)) And that I like being creative (which is true), and I wish I was creative more often (isn't that everyone?), but you know what I don't even know what I'm saying anymore so I'ma just stop this here before I'm just rambling and repeating the same things over.

So, here's my final answer: something I like about myself is my creativity.

(and oops everyone else's is, like, super deep, and then there's mine,,,,,,, I guess I just couldn't get into it,,,, oops)

Yeah, okay. Adios.