24

Kuroo hadn't ran that much in his entire life. His friends dropped him off at the supermarket and from there he ran around 5 kilometers without stopping once.

Kenma. Kenma. Kenma. Kenma.

He was the only thing on his mind. How was he? Was he okay? Did he eat? Was he cold? So many questions, yet no answers. It was Kuroo's fault. It was his fault.

"Ahh!! Why did my phone have to die midway?!" He yelled as he frantically looked for keys in his pocket. Once he found them, the door swung open and Kuroo ran into the living room, his eyes spotted a charger near the TV, it wasn't his, but whatever.

Of course, he would have texted Kenma from his friend's phone if not the fact that he forgot Kenma's phone number. He tried to remember, he did, half of his trip consisted oh him just thinking about Kenma's well-being.

He quickly plugged his phone in and stared at it... a tiny red dot appeared a few seconds later and Kuroo exhaled loudly, it was a relief. Of course, he would still have to wait till it charged at least a little bit, but just the thought of talking to Kenma again made him happy.

He missed him, he really did. To say the truth, he was madly in love with him. Yes, they haven't met at all, they've only called eachother a couple of times, but... he loved him. He wanted to tell him today, or tomorrow, about how he truly felt, maybe even get him out of that hell-hole one might call a home.

Kuroo turned on the TV before going to the kitchen to make himself some hot cocoa, just as he found his favorite mug - he heard something.

"The news about a terrible family tragedy in a small town of Hakone spreads over Japan" the news reporter spoke.

Kuroo peeked out of the kitchen and walked closer to the TV. "Hmm, that's my town.." he thought as he stared at the screen.

He recognized that location. It was only a few houses away from him. "What so terrible could have happened?" Kuroo wondered.

"Yesterday at 11:30 PM police received a call, the caller complained about the loud music and screams coming from a neighbouring house. Upon arrival the policemen were not let in and were forced to break down the door. They found two violent males and one unresponsive female. The males were fighting and it took four policemen to separate them. Police discovered 2 bags of marihuana and one small bag of cocaine on a kitchen table, alongside many bottles of alcohol.." the reporter spoke.

"What.. I didn't know people like them were living so near" Kuroo was genuily shocked, this was a quiet and nice town.

"..upon further investigation a body of a teenage boy was found upstairs, the room had been locked from the outside. The boy seemed to have committed suicide by cutting his veins. In the suicide note found on his bed, the boy stated many crimes done by his peers. The police were able to confirm that the boy was the son of the female found downstairs named Kozume Kenma a----"

At this point Kuroo dropped his cup and just stared at the wall, trying to get the grip of his thoughts. Kuroo felt his knees trembling, his vision was slowly becoming blurry. No, no, no, this can't be true! He quickly grabbed his phone and stared at the notifications on his screen.

💕Kenma💕😍

+99 new messages
... I love you so much.
11:11 PM, yesterday.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kenma's phone
11:11 PM

Kuroo 💜💜💜

I hate you

And I love you

My wish..is you.

THE END.