11 // jung jaehyun has sent you a friend request!

Start from the beginning

JungJaeJae

Is it weird that I'm outside your house right now?

Y/N

Yes. But to me, no. Do you..

JungJaeJae

Please. I need to see you and apologize in person.

Y/N

Parents are gone and doors unlocked, let yourself in, I'm in my room

Seen, 12:23 AM

----

[ And so Jaehyun went to the door whiping his eyes of an apparent previous  waterfall. He was about to knock, but stupidly slapped his neck as a punishment for not remembering she said the door was unlocked for him already. Jaehyun turned the knob quietly and stepped inside insanely quick, running upstairs to Y/N's bedroom. He swung the door open in a matter of seconds, and there Y/N, Jaehyun's ex best friend, stood before her bed, which she sat with her legs crossed over one another.

"Jaehyun, you scared the shit out of m-"

She was cut off by the very first touch of lips ever by Jaehyun in her entire life, and she sat there in utter disbelief, pondering upon the numerous possibilities; the reasons, but nevertheless, she found herself melting under his touch. She tilted her head, attempting to deepen the kiss of which Jaehyun instigated. She thrusted her lips forward suddenly, Jaehyun gasping slightly. Their mouths parted from the others, but still continued hovering lips over lips. Jaehyun pushed Y/N back down to her mattress. Holding her down as if she was inchained, his fingers locked around her wrists baby soft skin. By now Jaehyun had confidently smothered a long, rough kiss over Y/N's lips.

Biting, and lots of unpure noises erupted from the bedroom of which Jaehyun had entered. In a randomized fashion, his phone vibrated, but he groaned, still kissing you, in fact, getting rougher by the second if that was a possibility, Jaehyun grabbed his phone from his pocket and threw it out of the room. He then kicked his shoes off and threw those against the door, closing it shut loudly, and all of this in the process of dominating your lips.

"Is this okay...?"

He actually asked; a guy actually asked if it was  o k a y .

You nodded, barely smiling.

You hadn't realized how far this had gotten, nor decided on whether it was really a good or bad situation to have allowed yourself to be put in, whether you wanted it or not, but those thoughts were nothing to you, as you, that night, decided that this was Jung Jaehyun's way of an apology and nothing more. "He wouldn't kiss me or so much as lay a finger on my body when I was undecent unless it meant he wanted to be forgiven, right...?". But little do you know, Y/N. Maybe it isn't Jaehyun who's lying to you about that.

Maybe your lying to yourself

So that night, you let him touch you all over, you let him leave marks, and you let him be able to leave whenever he decided to, with a piece of you that would bever be able to be returned once it was taken. And you wanted him. You needed this; and you wouldn't want anyone other than him to do it.

Right?

Or is there someone else in mind..

What Y/N didn't know that night was where her emotions lie. She only felt lust when she didn't think. Maybe she really did end up wanting Jaehyun to do to her what he did. But without any hard thought put in it, she couldn't tell in the slightest between just sex, and love.

----

So that was that; But Y/N was soon to be labeled the class slut just because of rumors and misinterpreted info. Sure, Jaehyun and Y/N did fool around a little- well, a lot. But whether someone had proof of that or not, it was none of anyone's business regardless. Y/N hadn't the first clue of who heard the "noises" and took those photos, but she was determined to seek answers once she learned of who. Little did she know, that there was a sea mass of students prepared to destroy her and her already beaten-in-lips reputation. She, an already unpopular girl, but the bombshells whom have bullied Y/N for a generation would stop at nothing to make her life a miserable wreck like always.

And it was bad that the triangle involved two exes, one of which was Y/N, and the ex boyfriend,

 Jung Jaehyun.