But hell was I wrong. *face palm*. My dad wanted me to go to Oxford university and study architecture. So that he can hire me in his company. Anyone would dream of that offer and would say a straight "yes" to him. Working in a billionaire's company, hell yes! You'd only be an idiot if you decline that. Even though architecture wasn't my thing, I didn't tell him "No" because he'll think that I got out of my mind, so I just told him that Ill think about it.

The ceremony was almost over when they finally called for us to go to branch (C) where the food court was. Happiest part? Not really. We could already smell steak and turkey on our way there. 

I'm not the type to eat much, especially when there're people around. Not from shyness, I just don't feel comfortable. 

So I grabbed a cappuccino and enjoyed myself. I chatted for a few minutes with my gang. Yeah, we rich kids have a gang, gotta problem? And then headed toward where my dad was standing, to find him talking to a man in a grey suit. He was giving me his back,but I could recognize that back anywhere. 

It was Mr.Russel. My not only favorite teacher, but also a dear friend, and a guardian. He would listen to me, consult me, when no one else would. He's basically my everything.

Speaking of the devil... here he comes" My dad said, making Mr.Russel's eyes turn around so that his hazel eyes meet my crystal blue eyes. I then heard a few beautiful lines about me, coming from Mr.. Mouth. My dad seemed pleased, and proud of course, who wouldn't? I'm his freaking son! he then patted my head and left me with Mr.Russel Which I was happy about.

"Sir..." I said, knowing that this is the last time to see him.

He placed his index finger on my  lips, hushing me. "From now on, it's Russel... Just Russel." He smiled. 

"And you can always visit me. This isn't like the end of the world. Actually,it all starts here." He  said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

You know when someone says something big, wise. You go speechless. He would always do that, so i get used to it. But this time it was different. Like I'm not able to talk back.

"You're overthinking it, Jaden" He noticed my face expressions. He's actually the type to read you easily. "Life's simple, and short. Make the best of  what you can. I know this isn't the time for me to give you advises about life, it just slipped. Sorry" he said, laughing. And I joined.

"Not at  all.. This is what makes you special. You don't need to think to say wise stuff, it just comes naturally" Like my smirk.. But of course i didn't say that. 

"I won't say best of luck. There's no place for luck in our lives, and you don't need it. You got the soul for success and hard work. Keep it up, that's all you need."

Please make him stop before I burst into tears. This man understands me just way too much.

They motioned for us to leave branch (C) and go back to the main grand hall. where everything started, and will end. I was going to say goodbye to Mr.Russel when he stopped me.

He took me hands, shook it, and hugged me. Man I wish that hug lasted forever.

You know when you're standing alone in the cold, freezing, then a loved one comes and gives you a warm hug? You know that feeling? It's like as if an ice cube has been melted inside you. It feels... Beyond. This is what happens when he hugs me. The only difference was that we were in a warm hall. Yet, i was feeling cold without his presence next to me.