" Yes Patricia, I should get going, see you soon , Marion tell her bye "i said

" Bye aint P...thank you for the chocolate" he said and Patricia pulls his cheek.

" Bye prince charming" she said

I Hailed a cab and soon , we arrived at Marion school, I carried him to the building were the class teachers are collecting the kids, Janet was already smiling at us as she approached us.

" My favorite boy " she kissed Marion before taking him from me .

" Hello aunt Janet" Marion greeted .

" I can see your looking so fresh this Morinng" Janet pinched his nose .

" I will take him from here " she said I nodded and handed her his lunchbox.

" Baby , be a good boy okay , mommy loves you " I kissed his cheek and lips .

" Love you too mommy " he said smiling at me , after Janet took him away , I hail a cab and off to work .

I arrived some minutes later and paid the cab man, and hurried to go change .

" Morning Rose" Isaac called smiling at me

" Morning" I said hugging him .

" Finally you came , how is my sweet little bunny ? Kathy asked.

" Just dropped him off at school " I said smiling at her .

" Oh , I love that boy , he's such a handsome little boy " she said and i felt proud .

Work went on and I kept serving customers and so on , his closing time was already drawing nearer and nearer.

" Rose , quickly take table 3 please" Kathy whispered to me looking across the table , I turned to see two men seated with in suit one was on call and I couldn't see his face but the other one is quite a young guy maybe a bit older than me .

" Alright" I said and took the notepad and pen then quickly head to their table .

" Good afternoon gentle men what may I offer you ? I asked smiling at them , but the other one was still on call .

" Please, hot coffee lattle and Salman steak " the guy said , I nodded and wrote it down , then I turned to the other one waiting for him to look at me .

"Yes alright....just handle it and send them to the Brooks company,...yeah bye" he said and hanged up.

" Sir , please what would you like to have ? I asked as he turned to look at me .

And my chest tightened, my eyes were wide opened with shock, unknown fear grip me , as I stare into the eyes I never thought I would see again .

Right Infront of me sat no one eals but , my ex husband... Malcolm Rodriguez, how did he find me .

He looks surprised as well and my legs began to shake , his eyes is still blue, that same color I fell for years ago, he's still the same very handsome man i've always known, his perfect body could make a woman dry up , I suddenly feel theres no air in me anymore.