Chapter 2 study

Jacobs POV:

I lifted up the mattress and got out my blunt. I was ready to feel high as a mug. Chrissy is still not home witch is really working my nerves if we were a couple, then shouldn't we be together? I lit my blunt with the sent filling the air. Chrissy walks through the door.

Jacob- where have you been?

Chrissy- I told you I was going out with friends.

Jacob- Don't get smart with me

Chrissy was dead silent

Jacob- now go get in the shower and freshen up.

Chrissy scurried to the shower. its amazing how she listens so well to me. I took a puff. I waited until she got out the shower to stop smoking. she stepped out the bathroom while I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Jacob-  You smell good

Chrissy chukled

I tilted her neck to the side and kissed it.

you know what happens next.

< NEXT DAY>

Chrissy POV

I wake up the next morning stiff. Last nights passionate, sweet love making drove me out of my mind. I had a study scheduled with my brother, Craig, for mid terms. When Jacob knew I was with Craig he didn't mess with me. not at all, so I was kinda happy with that. he was still asleep Thank god, so I left a note on his stand. I fresh end up a bit because I smelled like blunt. Gross, and with that I was out the door.

Craig-  you ready?

Chrissy- Yeah, let's go.

It was an creepy silence going on between us, its like we just got caught doing something we had no businesses doing.

Craig- so how are you and Jacob doing?

Great just great he would bring that up. I shifted my arm just a little so he wouldn't see the scars.

Chrissy- were dong just fine, had a great time last night.

Craig chuckled which left me wondering why he was laughing, I said nothing funny,sooooo.....

Craig- come on,

we got out the car and headed for the study section.

<20 MINUTES LATETR>

Craig grabbed my arm where Jacob had clawed me to death, I cringed in reasponce.

Craig- ayee, what's wrong

I prayed to god that Craig wouldn't notice, it would be a living hell between the boys.

Chrissy- nothing, my arm is just sore.

Craig flipped my arm over to the bruised side.

Craig- Okay, who the fuck hit you Chrissy?

Shit. my living hell begins right about....... now.

Chrissy- nothing I got clawed by a cat.

Craig- I'm not fucking stupid Chrissy, so you betta tell me right now who hit you.

I just broke down, crying. some what happy that someone knew about these beatings, but ad because it wasn't supposed to go down like this, and I loved Jacob.

Chrissy- it was.... was.... it was.... Jacob

Craig- O hell no IMA fuck that nigga up.

Craig pulls me to the car and I get in before I could even close the door, and he drive off going 90 MPH.

Was it better? +2votes to keep going